It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got the patch installed today, and for some reason I can no longer add skills to my captain. The 'confirm' button doesn't seem to work anymore and when I leave the captain skills page and go back in, all of the skills I've assigned since the patch have been unassigned. Anybody else has that problem? Any way to fix it?
Thank you.

Edit...
Sorry, silly me. I hadn't restarted my computer after the patch installation. I don't know if that's the reason the feature stopped working, but after the restart, everything worked properly again.
Thanks
Post edited May 05, 2017 by LightBird
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
LightBird: Just got the patch installed today, and for some reason I can no longer add skills to my captain. The 'confirm' button doesn't seem to work anymore and when I leave the captain skills page and go back in, all of the skills I've assigned since the patch have been unassigned. Anybody else has that problem? Any way to fix it?
Thank you.

Edit...
Sorry, silly me. I hadn't restarted my computer after the patch installation. I don't know if that's the reason the feature stopped working, but after the restart, everything worked properly again.
Thanks
Can you follow the instructions on the pinned threads at the link below for getting us a save and output log. The more information we have the quicker we can fix it, thanks!
https://www.gog.com/forum/man_o_war_corsair_warhammer_naval_battles#1494009241