It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dudalb: I think the current straight downloadable version of Majesty on GOG is the updated version, same as I have.
All you need to do is download it.make a copy of your saved games from your current copy, unitnasll the veraion you have and reinstall using the verion you just downloaded.
Ok, I may try it once more, but I doubt it would work, since the version number is still the same as before...
According to knowledge gained from somewhere else, these Kernal32.dll issues probably have something to do with its incompatibility with windows XP. That is, Kernal32.dll from vista and above provides functions which are unavailable in XP.
Makotolia: According to knowledge gained from somewhere else, these Kernal32.dll issues probably have something to do with its incompatibility with windows XP. That is, Kernal32.dll from vista and above provides functions which are unavailable in XP.
To put it bluntly, Windows XP is a dead OS, and GOG no longer supports it. IF making changes to the game to make it work better on post XP versions of windows means it will no longer work on XP, GOG will make those changes.
You really need to upgrade....
Makotolia: According to knowledge gained from somewhere else, these Kernal32.dll issues probably have something to do with its incompatibility with windows XP. That is, Kernal32.dll from vista and above provides functions which are unavailable in XP.
dudalb: To put it bluntly, Windows XP is a dead OS, and GOG no longer supports it. IF making changes to the game to make it work better on post XP versions of windows means it will no longer work on XP, GOG will make those changes.
You really need to upgrade....
If I COULD, I might have upgraded. My real life situation just doesn’t allow me. It’s not just an obsession for me like it may indeed be for others.