It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That did the trick! I haven't yet reached the point in the campaign where I had problems before (when reloading saves always crashed), but some of the glitches I saw are gone, so I think it will work.

This seems to confirm that if you want the 1.4 patch for the GoG release, you need to, from a clean install of the game, apply the 1.3 UK patch, and then the 1.4 patch. Note that you'll get a warning in the patch installer that it can't find the game's directory -- you need to then point it at the right directory (C:\GOG Games\M.A.X. 2 on Windows). Also make sure to uncheck the box in the patcher for 'launch after install', since it can lock up.

This primarily affects the campaign & stand-alone missions, and apparently might break multiplayer (I have no way to know as my Windows machine isn't even networked). It does also add a feature or two, so it may be worth tracking down these files if you want them.

Thanks a whole lot to those who helped out!
Kangra: That did the trick! I haven't yet reached the point in the campaign where I had problems before (when reloading saves always crashed), but some of the glitches I saw are gone, so I think it will work.

This seems to confirm that if you want the 1.4 patch for the GoG release, you need to, from a clean install of the game, apply the 1.3 UK patch, and then the 1.4 patch. Note that you'll get a warning in the patch installer that it can't find the game's directory -- you need to then point it at the right directory (C:\GOG Games\M.A.X. 2 on Windows). Also make sure to uncheck the box in the patcher for 'launch after install', since it can lock up.

This primarily affects the campaign & stand-alone missions, and apparently might break multiplayer (I have no way to know as my Windows machine isn't even networked). It does also add a feature or two, so it may be worth tracking down these files if you want them.

Thanks a whole lot to those who helped out!
Glad this worked. I still find MAX2 one of the best RTS games ever.
Hi everybody,

After reading the post here, I tried the link to Interplay website to download the patch.

But Interplay has still their website shutdowned after I tried the link....

Is someone can tell me where can I find the patch v1.4 please ?
I'm on Steam and I don't know if I will meet the same issue on M.A.X.2 Steam version...

Sorry to bothering you with that.
In a friendly manner
Post edited December 23, 2018 by JackoboLeChocobo
JackoboLeChocobo: Hi everybody,

After reading the post here, I tried the link to Interplay website to download the patch.

I'm on Steam and I don't know if I will meet the same issue on M.A.X.2 Steam version...

In a friendly manner
Hi, I don't think you can use the 1.4 on Steam. I have it at home but I'm at work now.
JackoboLeChocobo: Hi everybody,

In a friendly manner
CDN_Merlin: Hi, I don't think you can use the 1.4 on Steam. I have it at home but I'm at work now.
Hi,

I will try it in case of with Steam version. If it doesn't work, i will try the GOG version with the patch.

Can you send me or share the file please ?

Note: Sorry for my late answer. I was with my parents for Christmas Days
Post edited December 26, 2018 by JackoboLeChocobo
I sent myself a reminder to check tonight. I forgot.
CDN_Merlin: I sent myself a reminder to check tonight. I forgot.
Don't worry ^^ I will waiting for that file. Already thanks in advance for taking the time to help me with the file.

It isn't normal that Interplay doesn't recover their website to get that file and that is thanks to users like you that people can have this patch.

So again thanks in advance for your help and for taking the time to help me ^^ .

Do you need my e-mail if you have the file ?
Post edited December 27, 2018 by JackoboLeChocobo
CDN_Merlin: I sent myself a reminder to check tonight. I forgot.
JackoboLeChocobo: Don't worry ^^ I will waiting for that file. Already thanks in advance for taking the time to help me with the file.

It isn't normal that Interplay doesn't recover their website to get that file and that is thanks to users like you that people can have this patch.

So again thanks in advance for your help and for taking the time to help me ^^ .

Send me a PM with it.
JackoboLeChocobo: Don't worry ^^ I will waiting for that file. Already thanks in advance for taking the time to help me with the file.

CDN_Merlin: Send me a PM with it.
I can't write a PM to you because of confidential parameters.
I set the parameter to "all people" that can write me a pm on my profile parameters.

I have sent to you a friend invitation if needed.
Post edited December 27, 2018 by JackoboLeChocobo
If still needed max2p14.zip
https://www60.zippyshare.com/v/d6Bn4I93/file.html

Src:
https://bit.ly/2QTlphQ
Hi,

can someone upload once again patch for M.A.X. 2 -1.4?

Thanks in advance.
iNSID3: Hi,

can someone upload once again patch for M.A.X. 2 -1.4?

Thanks in advance.
Click the 2nd link from Sal4.
1 patch for MAX and 2 for MAX2 can be found at the above link in /pub/mirrors/ftp.gamesdomain.co.uk/patches/pc/general-patches/m