It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have uploaded a new patch for Lucis that will bring your game up to version 1.02.3866.

Here's a few changes that are introduced in this patch:

Alternate Ending.
6 new cutscenes.
Modified puzzles/action
To begin the alternate ending you will have to play chapter 17.

Languages added:

Spanish (with voice and subtitles)
Italian (voice and subtitles)
Polish(subtitles only)

Have a nice day :D
Whoa, that explains the huge patch size. Will you be updating the installer as well? I haven't downloaded the game yet, you see. No rush for my sake, as I don't intend to in the near future either, but once I do, it'd be nice to not have to download both.
Wishbone: Whoa, that explains the huge patch size. Will you be updating the installer as well? I haven't downloaded the game yet, you see. No rush for my sake, as I don't intend to in the near future either, but once I do, it'd be nice to not have to download both.
Yeah :D I kind of did a double take myself when I saw the patch size due to the fact that the previous patch was only 3 MB in size :D.

Eventually, yes, we will update the installer. Hope that helps :D.
Thanks! Now I can play in Spanish. :)
JudasIscariot: Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that we have uploaded a new patch for Lucis that will bring your game up to version 1.02.3866.

Alternate Ending.
6 new cutscenes.
Modified puzzles/action

Languages added:

Polish(subtitles only)

Will this possibly fix the problem I'm having? For some reason, Gene won't light his smoke in chapter 2, no matter what I do. My friend bought this game for me, but it won't let me get past that part.

Alternate Ending.
6 new cutscenes.
Modified puzzles/action

Languages added:

Polish(subtitles only)

MissMalyce: Will this possibly fix the problem I'm having? For some reason, Gene won't light his smoke in chapter 2, no matter what I do. My friend bought this game for me, but it won't let me get past that part.
It might but I am not 100% sure. Best thing to do would be to try it out :)
MissMalyce: Will this possibly fix the problem I'm having? For some reason, Gene won't light his smoke in chapter 2, no matter what I do. My friend bought this game for me, but it won't let me get past that part.
JudasIscariot: It might but I am not 100% sure. Best thing to do would be to try it out :)
Ok, I got another patch that worked, but now Susan won't go into the bathroom at all. Help?
JudasIscariot: It might but I am not 100% sure. Best thing to do would be to try it out :)
MissMalyce: Ok, I got another patch that worked, but now Susan won't go into the bathroom at all. Help?
Well, I don't know what other patch you got so I have no idea whether it's the patch you downloaded (if it isn't a GOG patch) or the game :/

Alternate Ending.
6 new cutscenes.
Modified puzzles/action

Languages added:

Polish(subtitles only)

Is there anyone who can answer if there is a point and click game????? PLEASE....