It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have reinstalled the game over 4 times and every time it stops EXACTLY at 2.29 GB and will not download anymore. Has anyone else experienced that? Did I do something wrong?

*EDIT*
I hope the attachment works, this is how it has been for over 3 hours.
Attachments:
lucius.jpg (339 Kb)
Post edited October 27, 2012 by xannidel
It seems that the latest version of the GOG Downloader has some bugs . I also had problems with downloading other games. Download the game with your browser by switching the GOG.com Downloader mode on the game download site to off. You don't have to download the whole game again. You only have to download the missing parts. I think you only need part 3. But if you start the exe, it checks the file integrity and sais what is missing or not downloaded properly.
Post edited October 27, 2012 by Silverhawk170485
I second Silverhawk. The latest version caused me such troubles with a different game. I downloaded it via a browser in the end.

EDIT: GOG is going to release a new version of GOGDownloader this week which should fix that.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Mivas
xannidel: I have reinstalled the game over 4 times and every time it stops EXACTLY at 2.29 GB and will not download anymore.
install and download mean COMPLETELY different things. It is impossible for your install to get stuck on a download. I am guessing you never installed it and are having download issues, in which case try the GOG downloader. If that doesn't work try the website downloader from a different browser
Post edited November 08, 2012 by taltamir
Sorry but I should have updated this when I figured out what to do. I did not know you could individually download the files which is what I had to do and the game runs just fine. Thank you guys for your hints on what I should do.