It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
v0.91.25 Patch Notes
====================
Multiclass: Now you can even become a Ftr/Clr/Wiz/Rog/Bbn;)
Added Favored Class entries into race descriptions

Retrain Character:
- Adventure mode: Adventurers Guild offers Retrain Character service
- Arena mode: Right-click on characters to retrain

Optimized Create Character/Level Up UI
Optimized context menu of character
Optimized character panel
Show unassigned skill points on character panel

Reduced prices of Resurrect and Retrain Skills
Fixed bug where effective proficiency rank may exceed assigned rank after retraining skills
Fixed bug where dead characters can level up and learn skills
Fixed bug where barbarian's Improved Uncanny Dodge sometimes is invalid
I have played about an hour of the latest patch and the game seems more mature. I also like the crafting now. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to having some game content like quests in the future patches. Thanks!
As [Esc] key was added to open general menu, common [ I ] key should open the last opened bag (Inventory) (or at least the bag number 1).
I hit [ I ] to open bags and it does nothing, as I had hit [Esc] to quit the game...
In Everquest2 MMO the key is [ B ] (bags), but we have learn [ I ] through many other games.
Maybe there is already another key assigned..(?) EDIT: Yes, [ C ] key, for inventory is with character screen; I see we can't bind keys, for now.
Post edited April 11, 2020 by ERISS
A key centering on our squad is missing, as it is not easy to find it on the big map.
And make the activation sign in battle more visible, maybe add contrast, so I no longer make my archer running close at the troll.

===========

With the craft, can we make magical arrows? maybe I'll use the craft if we can build consumables.
Post edited April 14, 2020 by ERISS
ERISS: With the craft, can we make magical arrows? maybe I'll use the craft if we can build consumables.
Yes. You can make magical or special material arrows. And thanks for your suggestions. Will be considered.
Post edited April 15, 2020 by lliihhaaoo
I see the activation glowing sign is almost invisible on some terrains. So add to glowing intensity a difference of color too.
============

Craft feels pleasant, even I don't use it (because it's very expensive to craft a good item), the patches went to good way against my fear, the game returned being very good. Craft seems a HighLevel feature, or I didn't really understand how work it's skills (leveling by practice once some points are put into?).
EDIT: okay, how craft is leveled, is written in orange on the right of the screen.
Post edited April 18, 2020 by ERISS
There should be a warning that we're buffing an empty zone (misclick), or buffing spells should actually aim a character.
Could we set what is the default combat action of clicking on a character?
It is at now Defend, but I'll prefer Delay, moreover when we do a misclick it ends the char' turn (and without doing anything)...
It might be Defend, okay, but only if Delay is no longer possible.
Post edited April 17, 2020 by ERISS
There should be an option of mutualized XP: My rogue, for too much dying in combat is 4K xp behind, and it doesn't help him to survive.
So I think after a combat, all, even dead, should have xp, but taken from the surviving, punished letting their mate dying.

This system however may bring problems or exploit, if we consider this as is.
In the Battle Options, I feel there is missing a Movement animation speed:
between Fast and Fastest, I'll want a Very fast speed
Hello, I was testing the latest patch lately and have some feedback.
- It would be very helpful to have special container/s in the inventory just for crafting ingredients.
- Eventhough crafting is now fun and useful, it may be frustrating to get a desired magical effect for your crafted item. It might be better to let players choose from the list of effect they already know (by recipes or disenchanting)
Thanks!
Some more observations:
- characters with regeneration heal every round in combat but not out of combat, they should recover out of combat as well
- some monsters have strange characteristics, for example ghouls with +2 CHA and WIS
Kurt_F: Some more observations:
- characters with regeneration heal every round in combat but not out of combat, they should recover out of combat as well
- some monsters have strange characteristics, for example ghouls with +2 CHA and WIS
Well, the Charisma ability doesn't just mean beautiful. Charisma measures a character’s force of personality, persuasiveness, personal magnetism, ability to lead, and physical attractiveness. This ability represents actual strength of personality, not merely how one is perceived by others in a social setting.

Thanks for your suggestions. Recorded and will be considered.
ERISS: In the Battle Options, I feel there is missing a Movement animation speed:
between Fast and Fastest, I'll want a Very fast speed
Thanks for your feedback and suggestions. Will be considered in future updates.
Post edited April 22, 2020 by lliihhaaoo
Hello, I have some more feedback:
- what happens when you have a full inventory and loot something? It seems that the overflow items just disappear.
- It seems that after retraining, some of my characters miss the option to 'delay' in combat
- when encountering way weaker monsters, it would be helpful to let the system automaticly evaluate the fight as it is not fun to just slaughter enemies that cannot harm you
- some loot and appropriate locks should be less random, who would lock an ordinary pickaxe under the superior lock? :)

thanks for listening to the community, I am looking forward to the next patch.