It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

It's curious that Lock's Quest GoG.com forum is literally empty since the game was launched here. So, to correct it, here's its first post.

Also, Lock's Quest received an update on the 16th of June over at the 'competition.' Was hoping it would hop here as well but, I can wait.

Cheers
EasyGamer: Hi,

It's curious that Lock's Quest GoG.com forum is literally empty since the game was launched here. So, to correct it, here's its first post.

Also, Lock's Quest received an update on the 16th of June over at the 'competition.' Was hoping it would hop here as well but, I can wait.

Cheers
I wondered about same thing, but from like this review - http://www.thejimquisition.com/locks-quest-review/ this version of game is...bad, so i guess there is not much of peoples actually purchased it.

I was numerously times considering to try this game, but i feel too miserly to pay for game which is most probably will disappoint me by "broken everything". Even with 60% off (yes, before it was maximum 50% off) i feel like "nah".
Maybe at 80-90%...
EasyGamer: Hi,

Cheers
Redfern: I wondered about same thing, but from like this review - http://www.thejimquisition.com/locks-quest-review/ this version of game is...bad, so i guess there is not much of peoples actually purchased it.

I was numerously times considering to try this game, but i feel too miserly to pay for game which is most probably will disappoint me by "broken everything". Even with 60% off (yes, before it was maximum 50% off) i feel like "nah".
Maybe at 80-90%...
Well...I have it on Steam but, since I never played it - not even on my Nintendo DS - I really can't say what's broken or not.