It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All right! Now there are no excuses not buying this package. Thank you for not letting us down on this one either. Holy batcrap, am I excited or what! I lift my hat and open my wallet.
I don't understand all the praise for a fix that took over a year to do, when it was in fact promised many, many moons ago. No communication was given in that time as to what was going on, only a broken game that was still being sold. Very shadey, shoddy work, and a lot of unprofessionalism. I don't shop at many physcial stores for a reason of bad customer service, online is no different for me. If people want to praise such things from a company, to each their own.

I just bought the two Krondor games now that it's fixed, not because I support this site, but because I enjoy the older games and their gameplay.
Firek: We'll introduce this into the installer later today, or on Monday, but those of you who have applied the fix won't need to re-download the game.
I see that the downloader now has a 1.2 gigabyte (instead of the ~1 gigabyte) install file - is the patch now applied to the full download version?

Also, is this fix sufficient to allow current games to move past the crash point with the conservatory, or will we need to start new ones to get the benefit of the fix?
Garran: I see that the downloader now has a 1.2 gigabyte (instead of the ~1 gigabyte) install file - is the patch now applied to the full download version?

Also, is this fix sufficient to allow current games to move past the crash point with the conservatory, or will we need to start new ones to get the benefit of the fix?
The patch is applied to the installer and we're unaware of any problems with using old patches. We were actually using one of our users' saves to test this fix so I think that's good enough. ;)
All I can really say is...

Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Now to go gush to friends about this game again.
Come on GoG update the freaking BiA
a question do i have too redownload the game??
Post edited March 17, 2012 by kalle1981
Might be a good idea to update the information about the Download size both on the "My account" and the gamecard pages. They still show the game at 987 MB.

Out of curiosity, what caused the game to grow 200 MB bigger. What kind of fix was it?
i just redownloaded the game one question is do i have too restart the game from scratch or can i go from old save??
kalle1981: i just redownloaded the game one question is do i have too restart the game from scratch or can i go from old save??
Old saves should work.
Didnt work and i just redownload the game AND reinstalled it same problem when too reach the temple of henne near ligano in BiA, used old save btw, and i just now did a new restart in BiA and that game bugg is still there when u try to reach the temple.

think u need too figure out how too add the patch wich i have my problem is how do i patch my game :P since its soo old and win7 dont recognice it :/ that patch the game too 1.10 wich i think will fix this problem and others, come on GoGers fix this NOW :)
Post edited March 17, 2012 by kalle1981
anything new on fixing gog BiA
Firek: We'll introduce this into the installer later today, or on Monday, but those of you who have applied the fix won't need to re-download the game.
Garran: I see that the downloader now has a 1.2 gigabyte (instead of the ~1 gigabyte) install file - is the patch now applied to the full download version?

So, the downloader reports 1.2GB, but the web interface in My Account still lists it as 987MB (or something like that)? I guess their web page editor needs to update that.

PK
So is BiA updated now or what?? and if it is with patch how do u get it
kalle1981: So is BiA updated now or what?? and if it is with patch how do u get it
That is my understanding. If you already own the game, just re-download the Betryal at Krondor Pack. Your account page may still list the download at something like 985 MB, but if you use the GOG downloader, it will give a file size of 1.2 GB, according to other posts here.
Firek: Kudos go to our programmers - they did the brain work. ;) JuriJ, my dependable Support Minion, just finished the whole game (granted, he insta-gibbed himself through all encounters:P) so it doesn't look like there's any crucial content missing, or not being loaded properly.

We'll introduce this into the installer later today, or on Monday, but those of you who have applied the fix won't need to re-download the game.
Okay, I'm reading both here and in the Missing Temple thread (Chapter 1, found here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/krondor_series/betrayal_at_antara_missing_temple/page1 ) that recently downloaded versions of the game (within the last week) still have the missing temple and other problems. Do you people ever go through the topics or new messages on here and read them to see if you've got a complete list of all bugs found in a game?

And, to those reporting bugs, are you just posting your bugs here, or are you making tickets, as well?
Post edited March 23, 2012 by PKodon
kalle1981: So is BiA updated now or what?? and if it is with patch how do u get it
PKodon: That is my understanding. If you already own the game, just re-download the Betryal at Krondor Pack. Your account page may still list the download at something like 985 MB, but if you use the GOG downloader, it will give a file size of 1.2 GB, according to other posts here.
Firek: Kudos go to our programmers - they did the brain work. ;) JuriJ, my dependable Support Minion, just finished the whole game (granted, he insta-gibbed himself through all encounters:P) so it doesn't look like there's any crucial content missing, or not being loaded properly.

We'll introduce this into the installer later today, or on Monday, but those of you who have applied the fix won't need to re-download the game.
PKodon: Okay, I'm reading both here and in the Missing Temple thread (Chapter 1, found here: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/krondor_series/betrayal_at_antara_missing_temple/page1 ) that recently downloaded versions of the game (within the last week) still have the missing temple and other problems. Do you people ever go through the topics or new messages on here and read them to see if you've got a complete list of all bugs found in a game?

And, to those reporting bugs, are you just posting your bugs here, or are you making tickets, as well?
i am just posting here why should i do tickets this should be just a good place as any tickets, isnt GoG team reading these posts or?? and dude if u dont know IF the BiA is updated with a working BiA dont reply