1) We fixed the gas can issue, it should work fine in the next update.
2) The audio issue happens less often than before, but is unfortunately still there. Did you try reloading your game? Was it still corrupted?
3) I checked and it more like pieces of bark. Or maybe you are referring to the borders (slightly different color)?
4) I guess you are the best driver here, I wasn't able to jump :(
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate :)
2. The Audio Issues werent there anymore, but im 100% sure the doctors house has something to do with it.
Was running around and in it, and i got the echo and the crackling back
Those didnt save though, but the farther i was away, it became less
3. It was bark, im an idiot, sorry :(
4. Couldnt do it anymore, only had little jumps right now :(
Had a strange Thing though:
Playing with a Xbox360 Gamepad i encountered wolves, wanted to fight them but the button didnt work, then i saw in the down-right corner that it was switching between gamepad and mouse controls.
After i was mauled, i pressed the mouse button and it stopped, could use gamepad normally afterwards.
Dunno if my gamepad is at fault here (2005), or the game thinking i used the mouse :/
Btw:The [A] Button runs too, but its not said ingame, found that out by moving while taking pics :)
Edit: Just remembered, i was able to aim with the rifle, with the gamepad, but couldnt shoot
Did you have ammo for your gun? I'm pretty sure you did, but my colleagues want to know for sure.