Ok, I just made a new clean install, just to confirm my bug report is really true :)
The Gas Can only acts this weird when it was fueled at the general store, if it is empty it seems fine
The Crackling at the Docters House is not only at river but near the southern border aswell, seems random
Had something new, audio sometimes repeated the last second or two, dunno what caused that but had it till end of the session
Dunno if its a bug or not, but one of the woodcutter huts haa a box with 1 log in it, where it seems that another one is clipping through the floor.
And the Stairs at the Doctor House make a nice ramp for the car (if driven up in a certain way), had some nice airtime :D
You Guys are doing a Good Job with the Support :)
1) We fixed the gas can issue, it should work fine in the next update.
2) The audio issue happens less often than before, but is unfortunately still there. Did you try reloading your game? Was it still corrupted?
3) I checked and it more like pieces of bark. Or maybe you are referring to the borders (slightly different color)?
4) I guess you are the best driver here, I wasn't able to jump :(
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate :)
2. The Audio Issues werent there anymore, but im 100% sure the doctors house has something to do with it.
Was running around and in it, and i got the echo and the crackling back
Those didnt save though, but the farther i was away, it became less
3. It was bark, im an idiot, sorry :(
4. Couldnt do it anymore, only had little jumps right now :(
Had a strange Thing though:
Playing with a Xbox360 Gamepad i encountered wolves, wanted to fight them but the button didnt work, then i saw in the down-right corner that it was switching between gamepad and mouse controls.
After i was mauled, i pressed the mouse button and it stopped, could use gamepad normally afterwards.
Dunno if my gamepad is at fault here (2005), or the game thinking i used the mouse :/
Btw:The [A] Button runs too, but its not said ingame, found that out by moving while taking pics :)
Edit: Just remembered, i was able to aim with the rifle, with the gamepad, but couldnt shoot