It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I couldn't find it online so I ask here: How long does it usually take, untill the game is up to date?

The devs lunched 105 on 25 July, and the gog Version is still 104.

Or it could also be, that I cant find the option where I can update to 105 :/

mfg
Same problem here, I tried to restart gog galaxy but it didn't help.
Same issue - I've also rebooted everything as well.
+1

including reinstalls
I don't know if there's something wrong with GOG's patching process or if devs simply give priority to other platforms with a bigger player base, but for some games it does take days, weeks and even months for a patch to finally be pushed. We just have to wait, maybe get in touch directly with the developers, see if they have additional info.
Patch is now up. Game just updated.
Atharja: Hi,

I couldn't find it online so I ask here: How long does it usually take, untill the game is up to date?

The devs lunched 105 on 25 July, and the gog Version is still 104.

Or it could also be, that I cant find the option where I can update to 105 :/

mfg
Mine is auto-updating now!
Ogedei: Patch is now up. Game just updated.
I just updated mine via Galaxy, but still... the patch itself can’t be downloaded manually. The update only works over Galaxy. I couldn’t find a separately downloadable patch either via Galaxy online via browser. I always download the latest patches or offline installers, but this time there isn’t any. Only version 104 exists as backup. There is no 105R1 available.

Edit:

The problem seems to be fixed. Downloading 105R1 for Win and Linux now.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by 4-vektor