It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey! I'm loving this game a lot so far, and I've had it for a while, but lately I've been looking around the web for a way to run this game in windowed mode, while keeping my resolution at it's native setting (1920x1080). I've done the method of adding "-w" at the end of the shortcut path, but hat happens instead is that my computer will still go into the Game's small resolution, and THEN it'll open up the window. Is running it in a window at 1920x1080 possible at all? Does anyone know?
I have no idea but the game is available at Android and there are android emulations out there. I managed to get it to work with the one called but apparently [url=http://andyroid.net]Andy is supposed to be better.

Anyway, then you can resize the window however you want plus you get the advantage of the new version, gamewise I don't know what those are exactly but text is much sharper than the windows version.
Is there a way for me to get KoDP on android? Like, when I bought the GoG.com PC version did it also allow me to have the Android version or...?

Sorry just a bit confused.
Sorry no, you have to repurchase it on either or [url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herocraft.kodp]Android.
You can use my launcher tool to run in native fullscreen window mode.

If you really want it to run in a (resizable) window I can try to add this option to my launcher. Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I can implement it.
JaiiDerHerr: You can use my launcher tool to run in native fullscreen window mode.

If you really want it to run in a (resizable) window I can try to add this option to my launcher. Just tell me what you need and I'll see if I can implement it.
Hey! I tried out your launcher and while the game still was launching fine, it still changed my resolution. It was in a window though, and I could see the dialogue box that signified that it was working.

The only thing I really need is a way to stop the game from changing my 1920x1080 resolution into the game's native resolution. Also, I should mention that I did deselect the "Run in 640x480" option in the game's properties, but no matter what I do it still changes. If you could help that would be awesome!
ShatteredAwe: The only thing I really need is a way to stop the game from changing my 1920x1080 resolution into the game's native resolution. Also, I should mention that I did deselect the "Run in 640x480" option in the game's properties, but no matter what I do it still changes. If you could help that would be awesome!
Sorry, I have no idea whats going on on your end. I've never heard of any problems with toggling the "run in 640x480" option and it works fine on my win 8.1 and win 7 system.
Thus all I can say is that you should double check if that option is active somehow (exe and/or shortcut. The shortcut should modify the exe though).
ShatteredAwe: The only thing I really need is a way to stop the game from changing my 1920x1080 resolution into the game's native resolution. Also, I should mention that I did deselect the "Run in 640x480" option in the game's properties, but no matter what I do it still changes. If you could help that would be awesome!
JaiiDerHerr: Sorry, I have no idea whats going on on your end. I've never heard of any problems with toggling the "run in 640x480" option and it works fine on my win 8.1 and win 7 system.
Thus all I can say is that you should double check if that option is active somehow (exe and/or shortcut. The shortcut should modify the exe though).
Oh I'm on a Win 8.1 system too!

Question, did you download this game with GoG Galaxy? That might be what's causing this. I'm going to just download it straight from the website.
No I didn't use Galaxy, but I will test it with Galaxy. Perhaps Galaxy is checking the settings and reaplling them or something like that.

UPDATE: I tested Galaxy. It seems that Galaxy uses hidden options to enforce the 640x480 resolution inside the registry.
Check this post to see how to remove it: https://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/windowed/post30

UPDATE 2:
I think i will update my tool to be compatible the Galaxy. But I won't do it now, as I am busy with another project atm.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by JaiiDerHerr
JaiiDerHerr: No I didn't use Galaxy, but I will test it with Galaxy. Perhaps Galaxy is checking the settings and reaplling them or something like that.

UPDATE: I tested Galaxy. It seems that Galaxy uses hidden options to enforce the 640x480 resolution inside the registry.
Check this post to see how to remove it: https://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/windowed/post30

UPDATE 2:
I think i will update my tool to be compatible the Galaxy. But I won't do it now, as I am busy with another project atm.
Okay! Thanks alot. I uninstalled my GoGalaxy version of KoDP and then I installed the regular GoG version without the Galaxy. I placed your launcher into my game folder, and then I launched the game, but then it still went to the game's resolution. Did I do something wrong? I made sure the launcher had administrator privileges, but it still ended up like that.

Any help?
ShatteredAwe: Okay! Thanks alot. I uninstalled my GoGalaxy version of KoDP and then I installed the regular GoG version without the Galaxy. I placed your launcher into my game folder, and then I launched the game, but then it still went to the game's resolution. Did I do something wrong? I made sure the launcher had administrator privileges, but it still ended up like that.

Any help?
As I have written: The Galaxy Version places the start info in the registry. This post explaines it: https://www.gog.com/forum/king_of_dragon_pass/windowed/post30
I'm looking in my registry for that entry and I'm not able to find it...
Thanks for helping me out so far though! I'm still searching.
ShatteredAwe: I'm looking in my registry for that entry and I'm not able to find it...
Thanks for helping me out so far though! I'm still searching.
Hmm, I see you're on Windows 8.1. My solution was written with Windows XP in mind. I'm not clear on what kind of registry directory changes have gone on since then.

Try searching the registry for the last part of the entry (KoDP.exe, or the full path to KoDP, e.g., C:\games\kodp\KoDP.exe, probably different on your system.)
I'm on windows 8.1 (64 bit) and the entries where exactly at the same place for me.
JaiiDerHerr: You can use my launcher tool to run in native fullscreen window mode.

Use Bluestack app player to run king of dragons, just follow the tutorial given here and you will be able to successfully able to run king of dragons on your pc
Post edited January 31, 2016 by kavya821