It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just bought this game because I read great reviews on it, but now I'm beginning to regret purchasing it. My first problem is that occasionally it will crash to desktop for seemingly no reason. Sorry I can't be more detailed on this but I have NO idea what causes this. It happens at different points so it's not specifically when I do something. Just happens. If anyone else has fixed this problem please let me know.

The next problem I have is that this game froze on me recently when I was trying to join multiplayer. I searched for an online game an it couldn't find one for me so I hit escape to go out and it just showed the background image with no buttons or keybinds at all. I couldn't do anything and since it was in fullscreen I couldn't even exit out. I had to look up on my smart-phone how to close out of unresponsive programs via only key-commands. I guess this last one isn't really something I'm looking for help with (although if there is a solution I'd love to hear it), I just needed to rant. so yeah... rant over.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
squanto: Just bought this game because I read great reviews on it, but now I'm beginning to regret purchasing it. My first problem is that occasionally it will crash to desktop for seemingly no reason. Sorry I can't be more detailed on this but I have NO idea what causes this. It happens at different points so it's not specifically when I do something. Just happens. If anyone else has fixed this problem please let me know.

The next problem I have is that this game froze on me recently when I was trying to join multiplayer. I searched for an online game an it couldn't find one for me so I hit escape to go out and it just showed the background image with no buttons or keybinds at all. I couldn't do anything and since it was in fullscreen I couldn't even exit out. I had to look up on my smart-phone how to close out of unresponsive programs via only key-commands. I guess this last one isn't really something I'm looking for help with (although if there is a solution I'd love to hear it), I just needed to rant. so yeah... rant over.
The game works fine for me. Have you tried contacting suppot?