It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have version, 1.12.0.3140 with no mods, tthe instruction in training mission 3 say to load the Hopper but there is Hopper to be found when I press the open button.

I have no mods and never had them. I tried removing the 2 dlc, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Same issue, "Hopper" is not there. Any fix? I'd like to progress through the tutotrials
justanoldgamer: I have version, 1.12.0.3140 with no mods, tthe instruction in training mission 3 say to load the Hopper but there is Hopper to be found when I press the open button.

I have no mods and never had them. I tried removing the 2 dlc, uninstalling and reinstalling, nothing works.
There is a fix for a lack of Hopper, and for the missing Swivel engine in the orbit tutorial, with links at the KSP forum.
Haukyn: There is a fix for a lack of Hopper, and for the missing Swivel engine in the orbit tutorial, with links at the KSP forum.
Thanks for the information, I think this is the thread:
https://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/206198-112x-tutorial-fixes/