It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Since there's no GOG Galaxy for Linux, it seems it is impossible to download 1.3.1 for Linux from GOG since 1.4 is out?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Seems so. Are you trying to roll back because mod compatibility?
This ... same issue. I already own KSP via {that other gamesite}, but just discovered GOG, prefer their non-DRM business model, so I wanted to help support them and I re-bought KSP here.

Here's the problem. I play KSP heavily modded (usu some variation of the RSS / RO mod collections) ... and the mods are generally at least one major release version behind the current one. We need to be able to download older versions to be able to play with mods.

I already have older versions, again via Other-Gamesite-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named ... but if I was all-in on GOG, I think I'd be SOL?
zilti: Since there's no GOG Galaxy for Linux, it seems it is impossible to download 1.3.1 for Linux from GOG since 1.4 is out?
any joy with this? i want to run RSS in version 3.1.1.