It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm a bit confused as to what is the latest version of the JA2 v1.13 mod/patch, is this the latest version? I've been out of the loop on this patch for awhile and the site for the patch looks different so I thought i'd ask and make sure. Thanks in advance.
This question / problem has been solved by JMichimage
haydenaurion: I'm a bit confused as to what is the latest version of the JA2 v1.13 mod/patch, is this the latest version? I've been out of the loop on this patch for awhile and the site for the patch looks different so I thought i'd ask and make sure. Thanks in advance.
Yeap. Latest Stable version is 4870, with a bugfix. Latest unstable is 5893, with quite a few more things than the stable one, but probably some bugs as well.
haydenaurion: I'm a bit confused as to what is the latest version of the JA2 v1.13 mod/patch, is this the latest version? I've been out of the loop on this patch for awhile and the site for the patch looks different so I thought i'd ask and make sure. Thanks in advance.
JMich: Yeap. Latest Stable version is 4870, with a bugfix. Latest unstable is 5893, with quite a few more things than the stable one, but probably some bugs as well.
Thanks, just wanted to make sure. I'm surprised there's no sticky for for this patch. I see one for JA2: UB, but not the base JA2 game.
Post edited March 04, 2013 by haydenaurion