It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I can't get JA2 to start and when I double click it it causes Rundll.dll to max the CPU at 100%. I did some further research and the problem seems to come from gameux.dll's thread which is contained in Rundll.dll. So I looked it up and gameux.dll seems to be part of the Operating System known as Windows Games Explorer something developers use, I don't know, I can't find it in services.msc but it is in the correct file path.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Joey3155: I can't get JA2 to start and when I double click it it causes Rundll.dll to max the CPU at 100%. I did some further research and the problem seems to come from gameux.dll's thread which is contained in Rundll.dll. So I looked it up and gameux.dll seems to be part of the Operating System known as Windows Games Explorer something developers use, I don't know, I can't find it in services.msc but it is in the correct file path.
Here you go. There are several solutions posted.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/old_games_not_launching_and_eating_100_of_the_cpu_on_windows_7

I also read somewhere that simply renaming the exe file works for some games.
Joey3155: I can't get JA2 to start and when I double click it it causes Rundll.dll to max the CPU at 100%. I did some further research and the problem seems to come from gameux.dll's thread which is contained in Rundll.dll. So I looked it up and gameux.dll seems to be part of the Operating System known as Windows Games Explorer something developers use, I don't know, I can't find it in services.msc but it is in the correct file path.
ZFR: Here you go. There are several solutions posted.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/old_games_not_launching_and_eating_100_of_the_cpu_on_windows_7

I also read somewhere that simply renaming the exe file works for some games.
Arigato good sir! That worked like a charm you are a hero and a savior! :D