It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone had this problem? Any idea how to fix?
Make sure you've installed the stuff from the compability folder that comes with 1.13.
Goldman92: Make sure you've installed the stuff from the compability folder that comes with 1.13.
1.13 ? mmmh? strange i used 1.12 it worked a charm but 2 days ago it messed up... rundll 32 started to abuse the cpu for no reason, seems to happen at least once a year , maybe it needs a setting in nvidia panel and perhaps i used dgvoodo aswell, i dont know but somehow the game is running too high into temperatures.

Anyway i thought i saw a topic how to solve it, but i havent found it yet ....

i dont see a 1.13 are you using an external patch ? from a fansite or so or a mod site ?

my offline installers:
Jagged Alliance 2 1.12 586 MB

no 1.13 cant try it, and i dont favor 3rd party fanistes/modsites patches cause i tried some in the past and things only got worse, just like all the socalled ra2 patches :D NOTHING works, tried all, nothing works....
Post edited June 21, 2019 by gamesfreak64
Goldman92: Make sure you've installed the stuff from the compability folder that comes with 1.13.
gamesfreak64: 1.13 ? mmmh? strange i used 1.12 it worked a charm but 2 days ago it messed up... rundll 32 started to abuse the cpu for no reason, seems to happen at least once a year , maybe it needs a setting in nvidia panel and perhaps i used dgvoodo aswell, i dont know but somehow the game is running too high into temperatures.

Anyway i thought i saw a topic how to solve it, but i havent found it yet ....

i dont see a 1.13 are you using an external patch ? from a fansite or so or a mod site ?

my offline installers:
Jagged Alliance 2 1.12 586 MB

no 1.13 cant try it, and i dont favor 3rd party fanistes/modsites patches cause i tried some in the past and things only got worse, just like all the socalled ra2 patches :D NOTHING works, tried all, nothing works....
You'll see the discussion here: https://www.gog.com/forum/stronghold_series/disable_creation_of_gameux_registry_keys
Way to necro, I know and I'm sorry, but this might help someone with the same issue I had...
For anyone who's gone through all the steps, installed all the files, and still has no success...
I can't explain why or how, but running the (modded to 1.13) game works just fine without the lag and slow mouse when running ja2.exe from a desktop shortcut to the exe in the game folder, but it works very differently and with all the mouse lag if loaded through GOG Galaxy even though it's pointed to the exact same executable. I don't get it, but I'd rather have an enjoyable experience than accurate stats.
Copying ddraw.dll, libwine.dll, and wined3d.dll from the SYSDIR folder of the unzipped WineD3D wrapper into the JA2 main directory solved the issue on my end.

Make sure that it's version 1.1.38, later versions (like 1.4.1) are missing the ddraw.dll which, at least in my case, seems to have made the difference.