It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am using left analog stick for moving, but that doesn`t work for moving forward, all other directions are ok. Please help.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DavidQuick: I am using left analog stick for moving, but that doesn`t work for moving forward, all other directions are ok. Please help.
I'm having exactly the same issue, everything works except forward on the left stick. Did you ever solve the problem?
DavidQuick: I am using left analog stick for moving, but that doesn`t work for moving forward, all other directions are ok. Please help.
lee75k: I'm having exactly the same issue, everything works except forward on the left stick. Did you ever solve the problem?
No, I`m still searching for a solution.
I'm having this issue as well. A fix would be great.

edit: I was able to solve my issue by disconnecting all other controllers from my computer, and not logging into Steam after a computer restart (for good measure). Though, I think the real culprit was my Extreme 3D Pro joystick. I was able to move forward with my left Xbox controller stick after removing those other variables.
Post edited April 18, 2020 by rapscallion
rapscallion: I'm having this issue as well. A fix would be great.

edit: I was able to solve my issue by disconnecting all other controllers from my computer, and not logging into Steam after a computer restart (for good measure). Though, I think the real culprit was my Extreme 3D Pro joystick. I was able to move forward with my left Xbox controller stick after removing those other variables.
I also had a Extreme 3D Pro joystick plugged in. After removing it my Xbox controller is now working perfectly. Many thanks for the update. Great to finally play this game and resolve this issue. :)
I'm using an AFTERGLOW Xbox controller and playing the game right now and the controller support works as well as it probably can. Perfectly playable. It's probably updated since then.