Hey guys, sorry for such a delayed update. I've uploaded version 2.6.1 to ModDB, so check the OP for the link.
Here are some changelogs.
TELLURAIN 2.6.1 CHANGELOG
Several small updates to the game's UI:
- Multiplayer lobby chat is now visible when selecting army
- Chat commands are now displayed underneath the chat text box
- Reload text and statbar no longer overlap with other text
- Increased character limits for army names, creature names, and lobby chat
- ICO game lobby background now matches the main lobby
- ICO room name text box now actually displays the room name
- Removed drop shadow from non-existent date of birth field in ICO account creation
TELLURIAN 2.6 CHANGELOG
- Added ostrich
- Remade mantis shrimp
- Several limbscaling adjustments to both new and existing stock animals
- Added a six player variant of Hill Fort, created by Bchamp and Steve
- Added Breach, previously only available in the Tellurian Map Pack
- Reworked Boardwalk: amount of resources has been reduced and minor terrain fixes
- Melee damage on ranged units now costs more
- Significant increase to electricity cost of deflection armour at high levels
- Increase to poison cost
- Increase to overpopulation cost
- Plague nerfed
- Frenzy nerfed
- Stock luas adjusted to slot certain units in their "correct" levels (e.g. killer hyenas@L5)
- Nerfs to kangaroo HP and damage
- Pack hunter removed from velvet worm. Sonic damage added.
- Mantis shrimp defense reduced, speed increased
- Hercules beetle speed increased
- Snail base speed increased (will now scale properly)
- Anti-Air Towers take longer to build and have 50 more HP
- Level IV research cost increased to 1000 coal and 2000 electricity
- Drastic changes to the game's AI in order to cause it to behave more intelligently and more similarly to a human opponent, with less reliance on resource bonuses.
- Also includes a suite of addons that may be enabled in order to further customize the AI's behavior. Please note that the AI is able to perform all of the following tactics naturally, but selecting one of these addons will ensure it always performs the desired tactic. For best results, play on Hard or Expert difficulty.
The AI will tech to level 2 quickly and engage the player aggressively.
The AI will research level 2 slowly, focusing on economy over combat. Not recommended for 1v1s.
The AI will attempt to surprise the player with a level 2 rush from a forward Creature Chamber built near the player's base.
The AI will make reaching level 3 quickly its primary goal for the early game.
The AI will not perform any of the tactics described above.
Hard and Expert difficulties receive a nerf to their respective resource bonuses.
- Added French localization
Post edited September 26, 2019 by visserzer0