It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Disabled UPnP from router and it started to work.
Tumocs: Disabled UPnP from router and it started to work.
Same issue. I tried to fill a bug report on the Paradox forum but nobody cares. They even hid my post.
Unfortunatly disabling uPnP in my router is not enough for me and 'unshare -n imperator' launch the game as root, something I don't want to do.
So for now I need disconnect from the network, launch the game then reconnect. Really annoying.
Sha-Bang: Unfortunatly disabling uPnP in my router is not enough for me and 'unshare -n imperator' launch the game as root, something I don't want to do.
You are doing it wrong, e.g. 'unshare -n -- sudo -u "Sha-Bang" imperator'. Adjust sudo to taste.

Use unshare to execute, but as normal user
Post edited May 06, 2019 by Gydion
Confirming that disabling my wi-fi/ethernet allows Imperator to launch.
The latest update seems to have corrected the issue. I've been able to launch with my network interface enabled.
Unfortunately, with the 'Cunctator' fix the problem is still there on my Ubuntu 18.04.2 box.