It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is for potential buyers

From what I see, Steam and the Humble Bundle DRM-free builds ended updates at 7/21/2017, currently the GOG build is at 5/31/2017

Attempts to get a response from the developer from various channels have returned void
Asked the same question on the Steam fourms about the GOG update ages ago and got no response. I thought when they released the Switch version we might see some activity but nothing. Is it just controller fixees though?
GasCan2024: Asked the same question on the Steam fourms about the GOG update ages ago and got no response. I thought when they released the Switch version we might see some activity but nothing. Is it just controller fixees though?
Yah, I figured if anything now that the Switch version is released it might be possible, but... that dev is hard to get a response from... I have the DRM-free Humble version and even THAT version is up to date with Steam (same exact build number)... someone might say "well just play that then", but it's a matter of principle, really... it's kinda odd that I can't just go on GOG where I paid for it and not get the most up-to-date version of the game... and yah, from the changelogs the last string of updates MAINLY focused on controller issues, but those were serious fixes for controller issues, so... we should get them

I even sent GOG a message last week about this and got no response (might be cause of the sale going on, who knows)... I asked them if they could just grab the DRM-free version off the Humble Store and update ours ;)
Post edited September 08, 2018 by Mawthra
Well I'll be... the game FINALLY got updated and is on the same 7/21/2017 version as Steam!