It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

as the title say
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Windows, Mac, Linux? Also, GOG, Steam, other version of the game? I don't think I'll be able to help you either way, but it might be helpful for other people trying to give you a hand solving this issue.
groze: Windows, Mac, Linux? Also, GOG, Steam, other version of the game? I don't think I'll be able to help you either way, but it might be helpful for other people trying to give you a hand solving this issue.
windows,gog version
groze: Windows, Mac, Linux? Also, GOG, Steam, other version of the game? I don't think I'll be able to help you either way, but it might be helpful for other people trying to give you a hand solving this issue.
oigroig: windows,gog version
I use this version as well and it works just fine with a xbox 360 for me. I recall fiddling a bit when switching it to use controller. Try rebooting the game and the use the controller only - don't touch the keyboard.

PS: Are you talking about Hotline Miami 1 or 2?
Post edited April 11, 2015 by jacobmarner
jacobmarner: I use this version as well and it works just fine with a xbox 360 for me. I recall fiddling a bit when switching it to use controller. Try rebooting the game and the use the controller only - don't touch the keyboard.

The thread title explicitly says "first one" so I assumed the OP was talking about the first Hotline Miami...
jacobmarner: I use this version as well and it works just fine with a xbox 360 for me. I recall fiddling a bit when switching it to use controller. Try rebooting the game and the use the controller only - don't touch the keyboard.

groze: The thread title explicitly says "first one" so I assumed the OP was talking about the first Hotline Miami...
Oh, I thought he meant this was his first issue.
i've solved using joytokey