It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How long until we see it here?
paladin181: How long until we see it here?
GOG support doesn't work on weekends, so sometime later this week?
We are now 3 patches behind Steam... Why does GOG go out of their way to make me regret purchases here vs Steam..?
paladin181: We are now 3 patches behind Steam... Why does GOG go out of their way to make me regret purchases here vs Steam..?
Where are you getting the 1.0.1.1 from? The latest piece of news on Steam mentions 1.0.0.7, and we have 1.0.0.6. The original release of 1.0.0.7 on Steam caused false positives on antivirus software, and was temporarily pulled because of that.
Now 1.0.1.4 on Steam, GOG - 1.0.0.6...
Post edited March 14, 2017 by Spechtrul
Marioface5: Where are you getting the 1.0.1.1 from? The latest piece of news on Steam mentions 1.0.0.7, and we have 1.0.0.6. The original release of 1.0.0.7 on Steam caused false positives on antivirus software, and was temporarily pulled because of that.
They released 1.0.1.1 without a news post, and are working on 1.0.1.4 in beta. I follow the forums there and the dev posts it there directly.

I;'m the first post on there asking when we can expect it on GOG.
Post edited March 14, 2017 by paladin181
Marioface5: Where are you getting the 1.0.1.1 from? The latest piece of news on Steam mentions 1.0.0.7, and we have 1.0.0.6. The original release of 1.0.0.7 on Steam caused false positives on antivirus software, and was temporarily pulled because of that.
paladin181: They released 1.0.1.1 without a news post, and are working on 1.0.1.4 in beta. I follow the forums there and the dev posts it there directly.

I;'m the first post on there asking when we can expect it on GOG.
Oh wow. Thanks!

I'm glad to see that they're taking care of this:

- Fixed inventory button not opening inventory on Logitech F310 in X mode.
21h ago :
SOLAIRE ECLIPSES a écrit :
Where are GOG patches? GOG version is still 1.0.0.6.

Team Cherry a écrit :
We are sending this patch to GOG for approval tonight.

And they start to implement (this week ?) differents languages starting with french (du coup, je les aime ! )
Yep. Steam is now on 1.0.1.4
How does it play now? Is it patched to play without having to worry about needing to wait for more patches?
Fortuk: How does it play now? Is it patched to play without having to worry about needing to wait for more patches?
I think it's been fine since 1.0.0.6 when the arena stuff was fixed. As far as I know, 1.0.0.5 was the only version we've had where you could permanently miss something because of a bug.
Fortuk: How does it play now? Is it patched to play without having to worry about needing to wait for more patches?
Well, Steam is on 1.0.1.7, and has a beta for 1.0.1.9. But it plays pretty well at the moment.
Steam is 1.0.14 right now, just like GoG.
1.0.19 is in public beta,
1.0.2.8 went live. Still at 1.0.1.4. Will we get it by tomorrow?
1.0.2.8 is live for GOG users!