It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The HK auto update to 1.1.1.4 always fail and GOG Galaxy crashes at the same time ...

Finally I download the full 1.1.1.4 version installed to solve it .

Is it the BUG ?
Post edited August 03, 2017 by WegaWong
This question / problem has been solved by freibooterimage
WegaWong: The HK auto update to 1.1.1.4 always fail and GOG Galaxy crashes at the same time ...

Is it the BUG ?
Getting this error as well. Thought it was my virus scan software but I disabled that and it still does it.
WegaWong: The HK auto update to 1.1.1.4 always fail and GOG Galaxy crashes at the same time ...

Is it the BUG ?
devtek: Getting this error as well. Thought it was my virus scan software but I disabled that and it still does it.
Happened to me as well. I'll download the installer and let gog detect it since apparently the update feature is bugged..

I uninstalled the Kapersky Free but I still fail to get the update and GOG galaxy crashed as well.

** edit: talked too soon, right now is downloading the update :p
I'll let you guys know if it completes successfully. Last time it was trying to download a 500 mb file and now it´s trying to download 1.5 GB. :)

** edit 2: it finished but failed due to disk access problem again :/

I guess I'll run the installer outside of galaxy then :p

** edit 3: it worked by downloading the installer from the webpage, after that gog galaxy recognized the game and showed 1.1.1.4 version- My saves were still there (I uninstalled the game prior to run the updated installer)
Post edited August 05, 2017 by ROCKMAN_77
I got this error as well. I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it for it to update.
same problem here. stupid and annoying bug. :(
Will i keep my progess when i delete the game and re-install outside of GOG Galaxy?
Pat123: same problem here. stupid and annoying bug. :(
Will i keep my progess when i delete the game and re-install outside of GOG Galaxy?
Seems this issue has not been fixed. Sadlly, the developer has not recognized the bug on GOG maybe.
Yeah, uninstall HW and choose keeping the progess, download the full newest version to install. Better to disable AUTO UPDATE in GOG Galaxy's config.

In this version, I feel the game works better than before. Smoother and lag issue lower.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by WegaWong
Same here, looks like a very common, if not universal issue.

I fixed it by doing "Manage Installation -> Verify / Repair". That fixed it and the update went through without a hitch after.
freibooter: Same here, looks like a very common, if not universal issue.

I fixed it by doing "Manage Installation -> Verify / Repair". That fixed it and the update went through without a hitch after.
Thanks to share this way. I think your solution quite well to solve this problem.