It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So the official site for Volcanicc has their official release date for this game at Winter 2018 at this point.
The release date has also changed a couple time to be later and later on the GoG game page.

Will this game ever be released lol.
Post edited December 19, 2017 by pkk234
pkk234: So the official site for Volcanicc has their official release date for this game at Winter 2018 at this point.
The release date has also changed a couple time to be later and later on the GoG game page.

Oh yes, definitively :).

It takes more time as we want to make the game as good as we can. And we are still on track with Winter 2018 :). It is always difficult to estimate the development time precisely especially with the small teams and budgets. But we are on track now; analyzing the information from Closed Beta players and hopefully all will be good.

Thanks for checking in on the release date; I hope you will enjoy the game when it is released.

Have a wonderful Christmas holidays and all the best for new year!
Sounds good, I was just wondering because the gameplay I've seen looks very good.
Thanks for the update! I'll help test it out as well.

Happy Holidays to you guys as well!
pkk234: So the official site for Volcanicc has their official release date for this game at Winter 2018 at this point.

gs_pnagy: Oh yes, definitively :).

It takes more time as we want to make the game as good as we can. And we are still on track with Winter 2018 :). It is always difficult to estimate the development time precisely especially with the small teams and budgets. But we are on track now; analyzing the information from Closed Beta players and hopefully all will be good.

Thanks for checking in on the release date; I hope you will enjoy the game when it is released.

Hi, I pre-ordered this game because it looks very funny and crazy, congratulations on your work, and I hope you can add more and more characters and collectables with the new updates!

I wanted to ask in particular if the game in the future will support the achievements, because I saw that on steam they are reported, thank you again for your time and keep up the good work!
gs_pnagy: Oh yes, definitively :).

Alexim: Hi, I pre-ordered this game because it looks very funny and crazy, congratulations on your work, and I hope you can add more and more characters and collectables with the new updates!

I wanted to ask in particular if the game in the future will support the achievements, because I saw that on steam they are reported, thank you again for your time and keep up the good work!
Hey, thanks for preorder and your support, it is much appreciated! We are doing our best and we are very happy you like the game. We definitively plan to deliver the new characters and collectibles also after the release along with the new features. Game features Achievements, they were just locked for the closed beta so it wasn't possible to unlock them yet. However, with the upcoming full release the game will support all achievements

We look forward to the release and I hope you will like the full game too!

Have fun!
Alexim: Hi, I pre-ordered this game because it looks very funny and crazy, congratulations on your work, and I hope you can add more and more characters and collectables with the new updates!

slnecnica: Hey, thanks for preorder and your support, it is much appreciated! We are doing our best and we are very happy you like the game. We definitively plan to deliver the new characters and collectibles also after the release along with the new features. Game features Achievements, they were just locked for the closed beta so it wasn't possible to unlock them yet. However, with the upcoming full release the game will support all achievements

We look forward to the release and I hope you will like the full game too!

Have fun!
Awesome news!
Thanks for you reply and good luck for the final release!