It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I installed the patch and played for about 30 minutes. I had just reached the final boss, cut screen ended, and my computer crashed to a BSOD. After my computer restarted, I started the game again. Now the only option is to start a new game, no "Resume". So yeah, 99% complete and I have to start over. Is there a fix for this? I am not about to play through this game again. Important note: I have had no crashes like this prior to the patch on this game.
Post edited August 23, 2017 by L057C4U53
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
(Sorry for basd English) I have savegame during Fenrir boss battle just before the final chapter start.
https://fex.net/load/812572953708/35719747

Looking at a number of game-breaking bugs involving overwritten saves it seems that we need a hero, someone who'll backup and share a collection of savegames for each chapter beginning, witn all lorestones collected.

... or a possibility to restart chapters (if devs are reading this thread, please).

Btw, game will delete your savegame after full completion.
Post edited August 23, 2017 by ssv_170379
There's a save archive on reddit. Search: reddit.com/r/hellblade/comments/6twhm6/downloadable_save_files_zipped/
I installed patch 1 hour ago and now... I cant save game, only quick saves work. Also I can't find Elex saves in game folder or appdata in users in my documents...