It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally downloaded and ready to launch. It is time to say "goodbay" to reality.
SirDmitry: Finally downloaded and ready to launch. It is time to say "goodbay" to reality.
Man, even the first scenario on easy was hard, had to do that 4 times (the rescue), until I realized you actually do need to think of all the angles where the enemies might shoot at your characters. 1 shot 1 kill. Heh
Hallo
Is there any way you guys can make an estimate, when the mac version is going to be out. Are we talking hours, days, weeks?
Not to be impatient, just to have an ideer
Post edited November 18, 2015 by AsgerKN
SirDmitry: Finally downloaded and ready to launch. It is time to say "goodbay" to reality.
dewtech: Man, even the first scenario on easy was hard, had to do that 4 times (the rescue), until I realized you actually do need to think of all the angles where the enemies might shoot at your characters. 1 shot 1 kill. Heh
Its very strange. Just finished first scenario on Normal. Dont have any death.
Angles - is very complex thing, It is unclear what enemy you can shoot after move.

Game is awesome. Looking for one more scenario before bed.
AsgerKN: Hallo
Is there any way you guys can make an estimate, when the mac version is going to be out. Are we talking hours, days, weeks?
Not to be impatient, just to have an ideer
I used bootcamp option and installed Win long time ago. Only for games. Try to do the same.
Post edited November 18, 2015 by SirDmitry
JudasIscariot: We're working on getting the Mac & Linux versions out as quickly as possible so please wait OK? :)
You guys need to remove the Max + Linux support from the store page. I just bought the game without seeing your "Mac + Linux coming soon" note on the front banner.
JudasIscariot: We're working on getting the Mac & Linux versions out as quickly as possible so please wait OK? :)
zpierce009: You guys need to remove the Max + Linux support from the store page. I just bought the game without seeing your "Mac + Linux coming soon" note on the front banner.
We're working on the Mac and Linux builds and, provided everything goes as planned, you will be getting those today :)
Waiting for an dlc.
Also, this would be a great game for modding tools.