Changelog for Update 1.9.2 (added 19 December 2018):
* Fixed issue in Alistair’s Antiquities where you could return the item even if it had been sold or lost.
* Fixed an issue where Crown of Scales was checking for <= 50% Life instead of < 50% Life.
* Fixed long-standing Judgement bug where the player's current companion would become unequipped, resulting in missing companion names and non-progression on restart.
* Fixed issue where the number of steps until Keturah dies was not being set.
* Fixed bug where Helm of Exile was triggering on Gain cards instead of Pain cards.
* Fixed Runefire Flintlock not correctly detecting Keturah as the current companion.
* Fixed bug where Shadow Elders would not reappear after teleporting.
* Fixed a bug in Tavern Wager where all equipment was taken if a platinum item was won.
* Fixed a bug where Keturah was not being disabled after taking weapons in Merchants Favour.
* Fixed a bug where Keturah was not being disabled if her Faction Bounty was immediately collected on completion.
* Fixed Armour of Gluttony food defence.
* Some minor memory optimisations.
* Fixed some typos.