It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hk007: Bug: Vsync is off except in the menus for some reason, and that can break animations or even mechanics, not to mention the extra load on the GPUs. There is no option to enable it, and being on Linux, I can't find a way to force it on this game. I have an Nvidia card, with driver version 331.113 and Linux Mint 17 (x86_64).
JudasIscariot: Please update your Nvidia drivers, if possible. Mint 17 has already received the 346 drivers :)
Alright, I have upgraded to version 346.47 using the xorg-edgers repository. Still the same, as I expected; it's a bug of the game. A driver update is not supposed to fix that.
hi,
just see "update" on my GF copy but i dont see a new patch number to download, this is correct?
im on windows

thanks
guillots: hi,
just see "update" on my GF copy but i dont see a new patch number to download, this is correct?
im on windows

thanks
Same here!
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version, a new DMG for Mac, and a new tar.gz for Linux that will update your game to version 1.4.0. We've also updated the main Windows installer to have the latest patch so if you want to have every fix in one, just re-download the main installer at your convenience :)

Changelog for version 1.4.0:

- Audio stuttering fix
- Performance improvements
- GOLD FLAKE texture update
- Missing concept art #77

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Can a quicksave button be added in the next patch?

Thanks!

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version, a new DMG for Mac, and a new tar.gz for Linux that will update your game to version 1.4.0. We've also updated the main Windows installer to have the latest patch so if you want to have every fix in one, just re-download the main installer at your convenience :)

- Audio stuttering fix

R33D3M33R: Can a quicksave button be added in the next patch?

Thanks!
Ask DoubleFine about that one :) We didn't make the game, we're just delivering the patches for it :)
PraetorianWolfie: It seems that Double Fine also released a hotfix patch (1.4.1) to address a crashing issue for Windows for some drivers) (they don't clariify if the issue came up from the 1.4.0 patch or was an original issue; I think it is the latter).
I am guessing we are getting this on GOG early on the next week...
According to this thread in the DoubleFine forum, the 1.4.1 hotfix was for a Steam-specific problem.
Post edited March 17, 2015 by eriktorbjorn
There's still a game-breaking bug in there... at the Edge of the World, in the part where you're holding onto the conveyor belt leading down to the hanging ship, trying to access your inventory will lock up the game. Not freeze or anything, it'll just not allow you to do anything more because it's stuck in trying to open the inventory in a place where it's apparently not allowed.

Exiting the inventory while reading Sal's pigeon messages in Rubacava actually crashed the game for me once. Those things act really strange anyway... not allowing you to skip the Examine function by going to a next item like it works on any other items.
R33D3M33R: Can a quicksave button be added in the next patch?

Thanks!
JudasIscariot: Ask DoubleFine about that one :) We didn't make the game, we're just delivering the patches for it :)
I did send a mail to support@doublefine.com a week ago, got no answer. Well, I'll surely think twice before buying another DoubleFine game again ...
JudasIscariot: Ask DoubleFine about that one :) We didn't make the game, we're just delivering the patches for it :)
R33D3M33R: I did send a mail to support@doublefine.com a week ago, got no answer. Well, I'll surely think twice before buying another DoubleFine game again ...
They have a forum for these things...
R33D3M33R: I did send a mail to support@doublefine.com a week ago, got no answer. Well, I'll surely think twice before buying another DoubleFine game again ...
Nyerguds: They have a forum for these things...
Maybe, but IMHO if they don't reply to mail, they should remove it from:

The about page: http://www.doublefine.com/about/
The forums: http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewannounce/6001_77/
I see a hotfix on Steam that's not listed here. Was it including in this update on gog?

Hotfix - v1.4.1

This updates addresses the following issues:

- Windows OS: The game was crashing during .set changes for users with certain drivers.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by user deleted
Point_Man: I see a hotfix on Steam that's not listed here. Was it including in this update on gog?

Hotfix - v1.4.1

This updates addresses the following issues:

- Windows OS: The game was crashing during .set changes for users with certain drivers.
Look up a few posts :)

https://www.gog.com/forum/grim_fandango_remastered/grim_fandango_remastered_has_been_updated_to_version_140/post21

- Audio stuttering fix

Cool!
Post edited February 14, 2018 by PrincessMilissa