It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version, a new DMG for Mac, and a new tar.gz for Linux that will update your game to version 1.4.0. We've also updated the main Windows installer to have the latest patch so if you want to have every fix in one, just re-download the main installer at your convenience :)

Changelog for version 1.4.0:

- Audio stuttering fix
- Performance improvements
- GOLD FLAKE texture update
- Missing concept art #77

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited February 27, 2015 by JudasIscariot
shmerl: Will it work with previous saves?
It should but I recommend backing them up as always :)
JudasIscariot: We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version, a new DMG for Mac, and a new tar.gz for Linux that will update your game to version 1.4.0. We've also updated the main Windows installer to have the latest patch so if you want to have every fix in one, just re-download the main installer at your convenience :)
Wishbone: Did you update them one at a time with a break of a few hours inbetween, or is it Dragonsphering? I've gotten the update notification twice anyway.
I did have some delay in updating the files, yes. Hopefully, the notice will go way for you faster than you can say "Dragonsphere" :)
hk007: Bug: Vsync is off except in the menus for some reason, and that can break animations or even mechanics, not to mention the extra load on the GPUs. There is no option to enable it, and being on Linux, I can't find a way to force it on this game. I have an Nvidia card, with driver version 331.113 and Linux Mint 17 (x86_64).
Please update your Nvidia drivers, if possible. Mint 17 has already received the 346 drivers :)
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We've uploaded a patch for the Windows version, a new DMG for Mac, and a new tar.gz for Linux that will update your game to version 1.4.0. We've also updated the main Windows installer to have the latest patch so if you want to have every fix in one, just re-download the main installer at your convenience :)

Changelog for version 1.4.0:

- Audio stuttering fix
- Performance improvements
- GOLD FLAKE texture update
- Missing concept art #77

Thanks and have a nice day :)
R33D3M33R: Can a quicksave button be added in the next patch?

Thanks!
Ask DoubleFine about that one :) We didn't make the game, we're just delivering the patches for it :)