It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So again there isn't manual patch download despite game version being updated. This is also problem with Titan quest BTW. Is this normal and patch will be added later or this is gog just forgetting about non galaxy users?
Ogi321: So again there isn't manual patch download despite game version being updated. This is also problem with Titan quest BTW. Is this normal and patch will be added later or this is gog just forgetting about non galaxy users?
New patch came out on Thursday. This was a holiday in Poland, and then there is weekend. GoG is creating the patches here and then testing them between normal working hours, so you can expect the patch usually a week after the release. This is normal for GoG for years.
Galaxy works different here and can be uploaded by devs. so is always faster than normal patch. Full version doesnt need to be tested that much so is here before the patch usually, too.
I was just about to make a post about this. We've got 1.1.2.5 to 1.1.2.5a and 1.1.3.0 to 1.1.3.0a but no 1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0. I would sure love that, golly gee wilikers.
Post edited June 29, 2019 by gobs2
Zantai in reply on the forum:

"We’ve inquired about this, seems they didn’t generate the installer. I think you can still patch via Galaxy though."

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-1-1-3-0/82956/271
Yes I can conferm that Galaxy is up to date.

Edit: I just checked and the offline installer for 1.1.3.0a is there.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Wildman_1
Wildman_1: Edit: I just checked and the offline installer for 1.1.3.0a is there.
Yes it is but unfortunately the one that updates 1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0 is not :( This means having to download the whole game again instead of a small patch file.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Pajama
Yeah, this is irritating. I really don't want to install galaxy. With my internet speed downloading whole game again is painful.
Post edited June 30, 2019 by Ogi321
Wildman_1: Edit: I just checked and the offline installer for 1.1.3.0a is there.
Pajama: Yes it is but unfortunately the one that updates 1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0 is not :( This means having to download the whole game again instead of a small patch file.
Whoops my bad, I missed that.
Pajama: Yes it is but unfortunately the one that updates 1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0 is not :( This means having to download the whole game again instead of a small patch file.
Wildman_1: Whoops my bad, I missed that.
No worries - so did the devs ;)
Wildman_1: Whoops my bad, I missed that.
Pajama: No worries - so did the devs ;)
The patch (1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0) was uploaded.
iregart: The patch (1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0) was uploaded.
Thanks :) I haven't got an update notification so would have missed it.
Pajama: No worries - so did the devs ;)
iregart: The patch (1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0) was uploaded.
I still have no patch in downloads. Are you sure?

Found it. It is below other files in the bottow so I've missed it first time.
Post edited July 03, 2019 by Lucius_V
Sigh, with todays patch, all 64-Bit and 32-Bit versions of the game and the DLCs are again bundled. And instead of removing the oldest patch (as per version number), the last added one was removed, namly patch (1.1.2.5a to 1.1.3.0).
Post edited July 04, 2019 by iregart
I missed opportunity to download it, please add it back.
Sorry, but bump because stiil not fixed