It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-1-1-9-0/106945
Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but where is the patch!?
GlorFindel: Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but where is the patch!?
Currently, it's only available via Steam as it seems.
GlorFindel: Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but where is the patch!?
Should be a day or two as per the mods :) Apparently its up to how fast GOG gets the patch uploaded
Downloading for me here as I type. Manual installations make take a bit longer - GOG has to do some stuff with those before they put them up.
Patch is up, I havent started Grim Dawn yet but it looks to include alot of changes and new content. What do you guys think about the patch? Is patch 1.2 next?
Isn't 1.1.9 pretty much the last update?
pkk234: Isn't 1.1.9 pretty much the last update?
Yes, Zantai pretty much said so, in his last Grim Misadventures #175, which are the last one of those too. So maybe some hotfixes and that is that for Grim Dawn.
They are making a new game now, although I personally am not interested at all; it's a city building game, Farthest Frontier, coming in 2021.
So, good luck Crate Entertainment and thank you for one of the best ARPG-s of all time!
pkk234: Isn't 1.1.9 pretty much the last update?
GlorFindel: Yes, Zantai pretty much said so, in his last Grim Misadventures #175, which are the last one of those too. So maybe some hotfixes and that is that for Grim Dawn.
They are making a new game now, although I personally am not interested at all; it's a city building game, Farthest Frontier, coming in 2021.
So, good luck Crate Entertainment and thank you for one of the best ARPG-s of all time!
Cheers to that.

I hope thier new game does well, even though I'm not into city builders I mighjt even look into it out of curiosity (?).
Post edited January 30, 2021 by Wildman_1
This patch won't install for me. Gives an error and says to look in patch_log, which says error updating files. Not much help there.

DL'd a second time, same error. Any one else? I've had nothing but problems updating this game. Do I need to DL the entire game a 5th time to update it?
You updating via Galaxy? Should go in okay. If not, contact GOG support.
I always download new full offline installer files! You never know...
And it installs no problem!
Thanks all. No galaxy here. Guess I'll go with GlorFindel's recommendation and download it a 5th time.