It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if there is anyone from Gog.com team around here that can help me out. As an example, I would install Hannibal in my windows 64 and it just will not launch, no matter how i try, from the .exe, from the desktop, it will not even launch, not even the video will play.

I really would like a solution unless the only answer is that it is unplayable on modern systems, which is supposedly the point of buying these games in gog.com, they are supposed to be prepared for current systems, and generally this website excells on it.

Any help, please??????
FlaviusAurelius: I don't know if there is anyone from Gog.com team around here that can help me out. As an example, I would install Hannibal in my windows 64 and it just will not launch, no matter how i try, from the .exe, from the desktop, it will not even launch, not even the video will play.

I really would like a solution unless the only answer is that it is unplayable on modern systems, which is supposedly the point of buying these games in gog.com, they are supposed to be prepared for current systems, and generally this website excells on it.

Any help, please??????
I suppose you redownloaded and reinstalled and checked the support area for it like here: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/213039485

That's about the extent I can help except to tell you I don't remember having any problems launching the games in Vista, 7, and 8 on 64 bit. I have had a problem sometimes of the game freezing and becoming unresponsive particularly on my Win 8 laptop. I haven't tried it on my Win 10 one yet. Good luck
FlaviusAurelius: I don't know if there is anyone from Gog.com team around here that can help me out. As an example, I would install Hannibal in my windows 64 and it just will not launch, no matter how i try, from the .exe, from the desktop, it will not even launch, not even the video will play.

Any help, please??????
9865: I suppose you redownloaded and reinstalled and checked the support area for it like here: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/213039485

That's about the extent I can help except to tell you I don't remember having any problems launching the games in Vista, 7, and 8 on 64 bit. I have had a problem sometimes of the game freezing and becoming unresponsive particularly on my Win 8 laptop. I haven't tried it on my Win 10 one yet. Good luck
well thanks a lot, I somehow managed to make Hannibal work, but it was difficult. You'll see that windows 10 is a bit of a struggle