1.04 Patch has been released on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/app/330390/discussions/0/517141807567916977
** HOTFIX ADDED**
The SFX and footsteps should now be at their corrected, new default volumes.
This update focuses on two key areas: controller support and audio fixes.
Keyboard & Gamepad controls have now been consolidated into one tab within the Launcher called "Input". The Input tab will now allow you to cycle between your keyboard and all connected gamepads, along with displaying the gamepad name.
Also, a number of fixes have implemented to help improve various audio issues relating to ambient sounds not playing correctly, some sounds getting cut off and music tracks not properly playing their entire track length. The size of the patch is largely due to the re-conversation of multiple music files. We have also adjusted the default volume settings so that users who have not yet adjusted their volume sliders can have a more pleasant starting experience.
We also addressed a crash which may have been affecting some users.
- Updated Launcher with new Input Tab for managing keyboard & multiple gamepads
- Added greater support for a wide range of USB gamepads
- Preferred gamepad is now assigned in launcher regardless of how many gamepads are connected
- Gamepad windows name is now displayed on Input tab
- Movement & Camera controls are now mapped to DPad & Shoulder buttons by default
- Analog Movement & Analog Camera controls are now mapped to Left Stick & Trigger buttons by default (can be toggled On/Off)
- Fix for all keys & gamepads buttons being re-mappable in Launcher Input tab
- Fix for X button being re-mappable in Launcher Input tab for keyboard & gamepad
- Fix for X button correctly zooming camera out when button is held down during battle attack state
- Fix for X button toggling camera angle when AI is turned on during battle
- Fix for X button toggling Full details on Save screen
- Fix for X button toggling Next page on Items screen
- Fix for ambient sounds incorrectly playing in battles
- Fix for ambient sounds not playing properly in various field locations
- Fix for ambient sounds incorrectly looping endlessly in fields
- Fix for some music tracks getting cut off abruptly
- Fix for some speech samples incorrectly tied to SFX volume toggle
- Re-converted 172 music files to fix tracks not playing their entire length (looping too quickly issue)
- Fixed an AI crash when setting Roan to "Power Up" and equipping Holy Mana Egg (global AI crash fix)
- Lowered default SFX Volume from 60 to 40
- Lowered default Footstep Volume from 50 to 15
*Note: Update 1.04 will revert your Launcher settings to default on first boot up because of our latest Input changes. Please go into the Launcher and reset your Video/Audio/Input settings when you start playing 1.04 for the first time. You will only have to do this once.