It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is the game up to ver 1.07 I was thinking of purchasing and it seems like this game was getting a lot of patches
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
deanoreadman: Is the game up to ver 1.07 I was thinking of purchasing and it seems like this game was getting a lot of patches
Yes, the current version on GOG is 1.07.
Attachments:
image.png (191 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2015 by SCPM
deanoreadman: Is the game up to ver 1.07 I was thinking of purchasing and it seems like this game was getting a lot of patches
Yep, 1.07. If you don't get it now, I'd recommend grabbing it if it goes on sale again ;)
It's still loaded with crashes for many users. The developer has ceased support and the game isn't quite done. That said, MOST users only have minor issues.

I HIGHLY recommend that if you buy the game, you get it from Steam. They have an easier return policy if you do run into issues. I bought mine from GoG and I basically had to publicly shame them to get them to honor the return policy. I haven't purchased a game from GoG since as I'm still a bit miffed over that situation. I will purchase again, but only games they offer that I can't get on Steam/Origin.
medion: It's still loaded with crashes for many users. The developer has ceased support and the game isn't quite done. That said, MOST users only have minor issues.

I HIGHLY recommend that if you buy the game, you get it from Steam. They have an easier return policy if you do run into issues. I bought mine from GoG and I basically had to publicly shame them to get them to honor the return policy. I haven't purchased a game from GoG since as I'm still a bit miffed over that situation. I will purchase again, but only games they offer that I can't get on Steam/Origin.
Ceased support for the game itself or for the GOG build only? Because I bought it as soon it spawned here...
Gurlok: Ceased support for the game itself or for the GOG build only? Because I bought it as soon it spawned here...
The game entirely. The GoG/Steam versions are on the same patch, though GoG was getting the patchs 1-2 days after Steam.
Gurlok: Ceased support for the game itself or for the GOG build only? Because I bought it as soon it spawned here...
medion: The game entirely. The GoG/Steam versions are on the same patch, though GoG was getting the patchs 1-2 days after Steam.
Ah I see, thanks. At leaat the gog version was treated on par with the steam one...