It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
I'm french so sorry for my english.

I'm on Windows 10, I installed GRANDIA 2 via GOG Galaxy, but everytime I try to lauch the game I've got window with "error 0xc00007b"
I watched on the net but it still doesn't work.

Is there someone who knows an easy way to fix this? I really want play this game!!!

Thanks for your help
hal1984: Hello,
I'm french so sorry for my english.

I'm on Windows 10, I installed GRANDIA 2 via GOG Galaxy, but everytime I try to lauch the game I've got window with "error 0xc00007b"
I watched on the net but it still doesn't work.

Is there someone who knows an easy way to fix this? I really want play this game!!!

Thanks for your help
Hello,

I'm having the very same issue. First it started with missing dll files: msvcr110.dll + msvcp110.dll. I found them and downloaded and added to the Gog directory for this game. Then I started recieving the error above. Here are the steps I've tried to fix thus far.

Cleanboot on my computer, reinstalled the game from my back up file with no internet connection
Ran the file as an administrator
Re-installed the game from the GOG website and not from the GOG client.
downloaded and re-installed C++ re-distributor
opened the command prompt and ran the 'sfc / scannow' command
ran the DISM.exe /Online/Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
and the DISM.exe /Online/Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
re-installed the game once again adding it to exceptions/trusted list for windows defender (after uninstalling norton 360 entirely)

This last step caused the dll files to disappear again.

I've re-installed the june 2010 DirectX runtime package
I've installed the DirectX Web installer
i installed both the 32 bit (x86.exe) and 64 bit Visual C++ 2013 redistributable packages

and finally i've re-installed the OpenAL32 reditributable package. All to no avail. If anyone knows a fix, please advise.

Hey GOG!!!** if I get this game off Steam for 19.99 and it works first try, then I want you not only to refund my money, but pay the difference between the 9.99 i paid on your site and the 19.99 i'll pay on theirs because you put me through all of this trying to fix your busted game!

Thanks,
J