It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys. I saw that Steam version of Ghost of a Tale just got a new patch (13th July) and I was wondering when we can expect the new patch to appear on GOG.
I know that GOG patches don't arrive simultaneously with Steam, so what's the average delay time for them? Days, weeks? Is it game-dependent?

Btw - amazing game! Cheers.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
+1
+2
+3
Post edited July 18, 2018 by micartu
Gog Galaxy now says 7.26. Just downloaded 1MB and the game shows 7.08.
Theruler: Gog Galaxy now says 7.26. Just downloaded 1MB and the game shows 7.08.
Try again. Mine took 3 goes. Now says 7.26
Does it says 7.26 INSIDE the game?

No luck. Tried to remove goat.exe and "verified game files", same version.
Uninstalled and the reinstalled. Same issue: 7.26 in Galaxy, 7.08 ingame.
Well, even if it's not fully released yet it seems like a good sign it is coming soon.
That is very weird it should have gone live now,
can you confirm that 7.26 is the latest version also for you at the moment ?
Post edited July 24, 2018 by gon2024
Hi, same here - GOG shows patch 7.26, latest patch notes are 7.05 and in-game build version is 7.08. Verifing local files does nothing.
We are waiting even the non-galaxy 7.26 installer. Thank you.
gon2024: That is very weird it should have gone live now,
Same for me. GOG shows patch 7.26, latest patch notes are 7.05 and in-game build version is 7.08. Verifing local files does nothing.
gon2024: That is very weird it should have gone live now,
morrisrocks: Same for me. GOG shows patch 7.26, latest patch notes are 7.05 and in-game build version is 7.08. Verifing local files does nothing.
Well now we put live the version 7.33 , I hope this fix your update issues !
morrisrocks: Same for me. GOG shows patch 7.26, latest patch notes are 7.05 and in-game build version is 7.08. Verifing local files does nothing.
gon2024: Well now we put live the version 7.33 , I hope this fix your update issues !
Thanks. Seems to have updated to 7.33 OK. Both Galaxy & game now show version 7.33.

Changelog still only shows patch 7.05 changes. Would be nice to see up-to-date
Changelog since 7.05. but that's a minor quibble!