It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello;

I just need to vent my frustration, from day one the launch of Cyberpunk has been a disaster, my PC froze and crashed 3 times doing the update through GOG Galaxy, today with the 1.04 patch it did the same again a few times, it just doesn't works, I uninstalled the app and tried the offline installer of the game plus the update, the update did exactly the same. What the hell is happening with those updates? What are they doing?

All this problems for a game that is a complete mess. It isn´t worth it. This game clearly isn´t ready for launch, and the GOG Galaxy won't be installed on my PC ever again.

I sincerely lost my respect for CDPR, seriously the situation for this game launch is unacceptable.
Left my computer on overnight only to wake up and find its stuck at 61% update. Tried to restart the update a few times only to have it stuck at 56% installation.

So i stopped the installation, and figured it might be something with the first game installation right? So i tried to verify and now it's downloading the whole game again? 58 gb download.

lol, joke of a platform.
Same for me, it got stuck on 60% and doesn't change...
I really regret not buying it on Steam. Such a mistake. Cloud Sync does not work, updating does not work. Just painful.
I have not found a way to make screenshots ingame as easy as on Steam too - Gog is just a waste of time.
Same thing stuck on 56%.
Trying to reinstall - if this fails im yelling for a refund and grabbing this on steam as this is ridiculous.
It´s so wierd..it say its a 600mb patch, how can it take hours of patching implementing that small patch? Sure if i had a SSD it woud go faster but demand a SSD to update a game that dont need a SSD? thats silly.....
EcoSeis: Hello;

I just need to vent my frustration, from day one the launch of Cyberpunk has been a disaster, my PC froze and crashed 3 times doing the update through GOG Galaxy, today with the 1.04 patch it did the same again a few times, it just doesn't works, I uninstalled the app and tried the offline installer of the game plus the update, the update did exactly the same. What the hell is happening with those updates? What are they doing?

All this problems for a game that is a complete mess. It isn´t worth it. This game clearly isn´t ready for launch, and the GOG Galaxy won't be installed on my PC ever again.

I sincerely lost my respect for CDPR, seriously the situation for this game launch is unacceptable.
This post is pretty funny. you do realize the issue with updating is that their are that many people downloading it that the servers cant keep up, it isnt even their fault. you have to remember this is the biggest sale of a game from day one. Oh and i havent had any issues with the game at all.
I can't even start the update. The update button doesn't work and ive tried verifying but it only downloads a few megabites
EcoSeis: Hello;

Nymourious: This post is pretty funny. you do realize the issue with updating is that their are that many people downloading it that the servers cant keep up, it isnt even their fault. you have to remember this is the biggest sale of a game from day one. Oh and i havent had any issues with the game at all.
You don't know what you are talking about, It has nothing to do with downloading.

The update has memory leak, if you try to install it, it just leaks on to the whole disk and fills it up (like over the top)...

The GOG client crashing ? That's your HDD/SSD being completely full !
GG if you have this game on C drive like me... (the update process filled up remaining 110Gb of my free space)
hmm... GOG Galaxy Offline...
i preloaded the game around 63 gb of size and installed it. the size of the game on my ssd is now about 128 gb. tried to load the game then everytime it crashes.
so i searched for an update in the gog client for the game and it says v.103 can be downloaded with a size of 103 gb. for the 63 gb game preload it took around 4 days with my inet.
GOG Galaxy is the main problem here. All my friends not dumb enough to "support the devs" are playing right now and I am on a weeks long queue before CDPR even acknowledges my existence. I cannot even get a refund to re-buy on Steam until after Xmas it seems. I am SO PISSED right now. GOG can burn in hell!
revolutionaryb: Left my computer on overnight only to wake up and find its stuck at 61% update. Tried to restart the update a few times only to have it stuck at 56% installation.

So i stopped the installation, and figured it might be something with the first game installation right? So i tried to verify and now it's downloading the whole game again? 58 gb download.

lol, joke of a platform.
THIS IS THE EXACT SAME ISSUE I AM FACING. Stuck on 56% for hours after the GOG restart.
Attachments:
Does anyone know how big this update is supposed to be? It keeps claiming I don't have enough space to install the update, I have about 50GB free on the drive, cant image the update is that large
BlackForestAdam: Does anyone know how big this update is supposed to be? It keeps claiming I don't have enough space to install the update, I have about 50GB free on the drive, cant image the update is that large
I have the exact same problem. Made some space on the disk but most of it is Windows and Programs so my current free space is 63Go. "Not enough" it says.

I think it either needs all the space the game requires as free space so it can move stuff and check all the files or it's a pure bug. The game currently takes 64Go so I'm almost there maybe ?

If we can"t, maybe we should uninstal/re-install the whole game.

Im contemplating installing it on the HDD but I don't want a PS4 experience...