It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

direks: So it seems after switching those line i encounter a new problem, plugin doesnt detect all my games, i have only 7 out of 30 of my games, anyone have the same problem?
anidais: Same issue here. Since a few weeks ago my Ubisoft Connect library is incomplete with many games missing (even installed ones).
Do you have a subscription to Ubisoft+ by any chance? Because during the free trial month my library was all over the place just like you describe. The Ubisoft integration seems to be unable to deal with owned games and a Ubisoft+ subscription simultaneously.

It showed all 120+ Ubisoft games under "Subscriptions" (which makes sense), but under "Ubisoft Connect" it showed only 5 or 6 of the 22 games I actually own. As soon as the trial month was over and my subscription cancelled, everything was back to normal.
Post edited October 12, 2022 by Randalator
anidais: Same issue here. Since a few weeks ago my Ubisoft Connect library is incomplete with many games missing (even installed ones).
Randalator: Do you have a subscription to Ubisoft+ by any chance? Because during the free trial month my library was all over the place just like you describe. The Ubisoft integration seems to be unable to deal with owned games and a Ubisoft+ subscription simultaneously.

It showed all 120+ Ubisoft games under "Subscriptions" (which makes sense), but under "Ubisoft Connect" it showed only 5 or 6 of the 22 games I actually own. As soon as the trial month was over and my subscription cancelled, everything was back to normal.
Yeah I noticed that too. I also used the trial and after it expired my games showed up again so that must have been the issue.
JTQuincy: Even easier:

Go to http://ubisoft.com
Click the login button (head icon) in the top right
The appID and genomeID are in the URL of the login box that opens
ok, I'm a bit of a noob with this sort of stuff what do I need to do with the the url? am I supposed to copy and paste it somewhere?
This solved my problem;

Go to:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\

Open consts.py using Notepad

Replace line 15 with:

CLUB_APPID = "314d4fef-e568-454a-ae06-43e3bece12a6"

Replace line 16 with:

CLUB_GENOME_ID = "85c31714-0941-4876-a18d-2c7e9dce8d40"
Custo: This solved my problem;

Go to:

%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\

Open consts.py using Notepad

Replace line 15 with:

CLUB_APPID = "314d4fef-e568-454a-ae06-43e3bece12a6"

Replace line 16 with:

CLUB_GENOME_ID = "85c31714-0941-4876-a18d-2c7e9dce8d40"
This is literally the solution given on the first page of this thread, like the 5th comment.
high rated

ahbbb: ok, I'm a bit of a noob with this sort of stuff what do I need to do with the the url? am I supposed to copy and paste it somewhere?
Once you get the appID and gnomeID from the Ubisoft login page do the following:

Go to:

Open consts.py using Notepad or your preferred text editor

Replace line 15 with CLUB_APPID = "Whatever you got from the Ubisoft login screen"

Replace line 16 with: CLUB_GENOME_ID = "Whatever you got from the Ubisoft login screen"

Save file.

Make sure the numbers are in quotations as well.
ahbbb: ok, I'm a bit of a noob with this sort of stuff what do I need to do with the the url? am I supposed to copy and paste it somewhere?
Verosumatic: Once you get the appID and gnomeID from the Ubisoft login page do the following:

Go to:

Replace line 15 with CLUB_APPID = "Whatever you got from the Ubisoft login screen"

Replace line 16 with: CLUB_GENOME_ID = "Whatever you got from the Ubisoft login screen"

Save file.

I don't see any such files named that in my directory

where do I find this url? I cant see it

Edit: I have done it but its not working for me
Here is what I have done
Attachments:
gog_ubi.png (69 Kb)
Post edited October 18, 2022 by FisherMANN_1
Solution above (Changing line 15 in consts.py) isn't working for me either.
I cannot connect, plugin has crashed, retry.

All plugins work for me, except Ubisoft since launch of GOG 2.0 is giving me trouble.
Cablenexus: Solution above (Changing line 15 in consts.py) isn't working for me either.

All plugins work for me, except Ubisoft since launch of GOG 2.0 is giving me trouble.
I had the problem, that the plugin kept logging off.
So i suggest, close GOG, delete the Ubisoft folder. Run GOG and see if it does as for me. It tried to log in and log off. Then i tried the steps described up and now it connected without even asking again or popup. If it will not work i can try to make screenshots to explain better
Cablenexus: Solution above (Changing line 15 in consts.py) isn't working for me either.

redeagle.432: I had the problem, that the plugin kept logging off.
So i suggest, close GOG, delete the Ubisoft folder. Run GOG and see if it does as for me. It tried to log in and log off. Then i tried the steps described up and now it connected without even asking again or popup. If it will not work i can try to make screenshots to explain better
can you please give us more detailed solution? Thx
Verosumatic: Once you get the appID and gnomeID from the Ubisoft login page do the following:

Go to:

Save file.

ahbbb: I don't see any such files named that in my directory
This solved the issue, thanks!
Thanks, this worked well on my side too.

Go to:

Save file.

But I don't understand, the bug dates from February 2022, we are at the end of October 2022, and it is still not fixed ? How is it possible?
rheracles: But I don't understand, the bug dates from February 2022, we are at the end of October 2022, and it is still not fixed ? How is it possible?
Apparently because the code maintainer is no longer active and the official git repo, where Galaxy grabs the code from, can't be modified.