It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyberwasted: Ubisoft Connect refuses to stay connected. It adds and verifies, then a second later disconnects.

Any methods of keeping it connected? I'm getting no error messages or other indicators as to a cause.
Harzzach: https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/ubisoft_connect

... which leads to:

https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-uplay/issues/33

... where you find the solution:

Open the Python file "%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\consts.py" in a text editor.

Change line 15 und 16 to:
CLUB_APPID = "314d4fef-e568-454a-ae06-43e3bece12a6"
CLUB_GENOME_ID = "85c31714-0941-4876-a18d-2c7e9dce8d40"

Save, connect (no need to restart Galaxy), stay connected :)

Ubisoft changed the server ID, the plugin had the old values, therefore no connection. Simply change both id's to the values above.
here we are 7 months later and still messed up, but thank you to Harzzach for this fix. I truly appreciate it.
Did the ID change again? I'm getting logged out constantly again, months after I applied the fix mentioned above.
Daveed84: Did the ID change again? I'm getting logged out constantly again, months after I applied the fix mentioned above.
Better yet if we can find out how to get it ourselves.
I started having this problem again yesterday.
I tried changing the APP ID like I did last time I had this, but the problem persists.
tI will stay connected for a few hours before I the ubisoft login pops up and ask me to log in again, and each time I do I need to input a 2FA code.
Whats worse is that this popup will interrupt anything I'm doing and force itself to the front

Last time this happened I got my Ubisoft account temporarily suspended due to the constant login attempts.
Since this has cropped up again I'm going to have to keep my Ubisoft account disconnected for the time being to avoid this issue again.

Has there been another update that broke this again?
Harzzach: https://www.gog.com/forum/general_beta_gog_galaxy_2.0/ubisoft_connect

... which leads to:

https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-uplay/issues/33

... where you find the solution:

Open the Python file "%LOCALAPPDATA%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\uplay_afb5a69c-b2ee-4d58-b916-f4cd75d4999a\consts.py" in a text editor.

Change line 15 und 16 to:
CLUB_APPID = "314d4fef-e568-454a-ae06-43e3bece12a6"
CLUB_GENOME_ID = "85c31714-0941-4876-a18d-2c7e9dce8d40"

Save, connect (no need to restart Galaxy), stay connected :)

Ubisoft changed the server ID, the plugin had the old values, therefore no connection. Simply change both id's to the values above.
TwiztidFaith: here we are 7 months later and still messed up, but thank you to Harzzach for this fix. I truly appreciate it.
This fix doesn't longer work. Applied it and it worked for monts until some days ago.
Resolved it by disconnecting the plugin for now.
TwiztidFaith: here we are 7 months later and still messed up, but thank you to Harzzach for this fix. I truly appreciate it.
amadeor: This fix doesn't longer work. Applied it and it worked for monts until some days ago.
+1
amadeor: This fix doesn't longer work. Applied it and it worked for monts until some days ago.
Nope, I just used this fix for the first time ever and it works like a charm
Darkwalker: I started having this problem again yesterday.
I tried changing the APP ID like I did last time I had this, but the problem persists.
tI will stay connected for a few hours before I the ubisoft login pops up and ask me to log in again, and each time I do I need to input a 2FA code.
Whats worse is that this popup will interrupt anything I'm doing and force itself to the front

Last time this happened I got my Ubisoft account temporarily suspended due to the constant login attempts.
Since this has cropped up again I'm going to have to keep my Ubisoft account disconnected for the time being to avoid this issue again.

I also recently started having this exact problem. I have checked the boxes to save as a trusted device and remember login but the login popup continues to appear and requires 2FA code every time.

To be clear, this is separate from the ID problem. I changed those IDs long ago and it was working fine until the last couple days. I checked and the IDs are still set to the new values.
Darkwalker: I started having this problem again yesterday.

wiseman303: I also recently started having this exact problem. I have checked the boxes to save as a trusted device and remember login but the login popup continues to appear and requires 2FA code every time.

To be clear, this is separate from the ID problem. I changed those IDs long ago and it was working fine until the last couple days. I checked and the IDs are still set to the new values.
The IDs were the same for me as well, but I tried changing them again just in case it would work.
I was working fine for me as well until yesterday.
However I learned from last time that trying to reconnect will eventually result in a temp suspension of my Ubisoft account, so for now I'll leave it disconnected
Looks like the IDs changed again. Try:

CLUB_APPID = "f35adcb5-1911-440c-b1c9-48fdc1701c68"
CLUB_GENOME_ID = "5b36b900-65d8-47f3-93c8-86bdaa48ab50"
JTQuincy: Looks like the IDs changed again. Try:

This seems to be working, have to wait a few hours to see if it sticks.

Much obliged. It'd be awesome if Ubi could quit changing these IDs.

That's what i suspected
Thanks for the info, I'll try this and see how it goes.

Great. But teach a man to fish, will you?! Where can we get them from?
I've been trying to come up with a way to reliably get them. So far I've managed to temporarily lock my account twice.

As soon as I find a good method that definitively works I will 100% share it with the community