It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I booted up Galaxy 2.0 on Friday, it was showing 1600 games owned (I have GOG, Steam, Uplay, Origin, EGS, Battle.net and Rockstar Launcher synched)

I was messing around with a few GOG games, trying to get some hi-res mods to work. A request to update to 2.0.1.5 pops up. Earlier I got an email saying "please update to 2.0.1.5., or you won't get any updates ever". So all right.

After the update, it boots up.... and my total games owned reads 1234.

I go to my Steam tab, and.... a bunch of games are randomly missing.

The noticeable ones (ones I can tell without opening Steam to refresh my memory)

Age of Empire 2 HD, Age of Empres 1 & 2 DE, Age of mythology, Ashes of Oahu, Batman Arkham Origins, Blackgate, Arkham Kinght, Battlefield Gothic Armada 1 Bayonetta,, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, Blood Knights, Bound by Flame, Bullet Witch, Damnation, DARK, Darkness 2, Dark Souls 3, Dark Void, Deus Ex HR, Devil May cry 1-3 HD collenction, Delil May cry 4 &5,, DMC: Devil May Cry, MD, Dirt rally 1.0, Dishonored 21 + Death of the Outsider, Dusk Divers, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Evil Within 1+2, Far Cry 3 The First Templar, Final Fantasy XII, Garshasp: Temple of Dragon, Greedfall, Halo: MCC, Hitmal Absolution, Hunted: Demon's Forge, Just Cause 3, Kane and Lynch, Lost Planet, Mars: War Logs, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Of Orcs and Men, Okami, Prey 2006, Prey 2016. Rage 2, Recore DE, Remnant: From the Ashes, Resident Evil 0-4, Rise of Nations HD, Risen 2&3, Styx: Master of Shadow, Sunset Overdrive, Super Cloudbuilt, Supreme Commander & Forged Alliance, The Technomancer, Warmhammer 40k Dawn of War; Warhammer 40k: Space marine, Wolfenstein new Colossus, X-Com 2, Yakuza 0 + Kiwami,

A few of these were in my "recently played" list; many of these are parts of series where other installments show up properly; I tried unlinking + relinking Steam, and there's been no effect.

I suspected it might be some weird bug, given the 1234 total number of games. But I bought another GOG game over the weekend, and my total got updated accordingly.
A bunch of my custom title screens got messed up to, but that's the least of my worries.

Any idea on what's going on? And when will this be fixed?
Post edited May 11, 2020 by kud13
kud13: I booted up Galaxy 2.0 on Friday, it was showing 1600 games owned (I have GOG, Steam, Uplay, Origin, EGS, Battle.net and Rockstar Launcher synched)

I was messing around with a few GOG games, trying to get some hi-res mods to work. A request to update to 2.0.1.5 pops up. Earlier I got an email saying "please update to 2.0.1.5., or you won't get any updates ever". So all right.

The noticeable ones (ones I can tell without opening Steam to refresh my memory)

Age of Empire 2 HD, Age of Empres 1 & 2 DE, Age of mythology, Ashes of Oahu, Batman Arkham Origins, Blackgate, Arkham Kinght, Battlefield Gothic Armada 1 Bayonetta,, Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, Blood Knights, Bound by Flame, Bullet Witch, Damnation, DARK, Darkness 2, Dark Souls 3, Dark Void, Deus Ex HR, Devil May cry 1-3 HD collenction, Delil May cry 4 &5,, DMC: Devil May Cry, MD, Dirt rally 1.0, Dishonored 21 + Death of the Outsider, Dusk Divers, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Evil Within 1+2, Far Cry 3 The First Templar, Final Fantasy XII, Garshasp: Temple of Dragon, Greedfall, Halo: MCC, Hitmal Absolution, Hunted: Demon's Forge, Just Cause 3, Kane and Lynch, Lost Planet, Mars: War Logs, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Of Orcs and Men, Okami, Prey 2006, Prey 2016. Rage 2, Recore DE, Remnant: From the Ashes, Resident Evil 0-4, Rise of Nations HD, Risen 2&3, Styx: Master of Shadow, Sunset Overdrive, Super Cloudbuilt, Supreme Commander & Forged Alliance, The Technomancer, Warmhammer 40k Dawn of War; Warhammer 40k: Space marine, Wolfenstein new Colossus, X-Com 2, Yakuza 0 + Kiwami,

A few of these were in my "recently played" list; many of these are parts of series where other installments show up properly; I tried unlinking + relinking Steam, and there's been no effect.

I suspected it might be some weird bug, given the 1234 total number of games. But I bought another GOG game over the weekend, and my total got updated accordingly.
A bunch of my custom title screens got messed up to, but that's the least of my worries.

Steam has been one of the worst to sync for my collection. Quite honestly the 'solution' so far is to just give it time. Usually within a day or two they tend to reappear. No idea what's causing it, definitely seems worse than it was earlier, but relinking and reinstalling did nothing to fix it. :/
kud13: I booted up Galaxy 2.0 on Friday, it was showing 1600 games owned (I have GOG, Steam, Uplay, Origin, EGS, Battle.net and Rockstar Launcher synched)

Dean478: Steam has been one of the worst to sync for my collection. Quite honestly the 'solution' so far is to just give it time. Usually within a day or two they tend to reappear. No idea what's causing it, definitely seems worse than it was earlier, but relinking and reinstalling did nothing to fix it. :/
Cheers, it does appear to have fixed itself.

Hopefully future updates will be more stable.