It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

×
Everytime i installed Galaxy 2.0 and imported my installed gog game. After re-starting Galaxy 2.0, i would have a "Failed to load game database" error and the client would not start.
In order to fix it, i followed the recomended fix in gog support and deleted the content of the storage folder in ProgramData/GOG.com/Galaxy (exact step here : https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002280385--Failed-to-load-game-database-Error)
However, after re-importing all my installed games the error would always pop up.

After a bit of tinkering, i found what caused the issue. In the older galaxy client, i used a workaround to import a non-galaxy game by creating a fake gog-####.info file. (more info here https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adding_external_games_to_galaxy)
This fake file was causing the issue. When trying to import it in galaxy 2.0 by scanning the non gog game folder, i would have the notification that 1 game was added, but the game would not show up anywhere. After that, closing and re-starting the client would cause the "failed to load game database" error.

No longer an issue for me, but i figured out this might be worth sharing and maybe help someone else.