It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When the client just starts, it uses approximately 250 MB of RAM.

When I start downloading any game, the amount of RAM used increases to about 650 MB.

After the download is complete, the client doesn't free the used RAM and continues to use more than 600 MB in idle mode. The only way to free up RAM it is to restart the client. I doubt it should work that way.

Is it a memory leak or what? Will it be fixed in future updates?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
OHMYGODJCABOMB: When the client just starts, it uses approximately 250 MB of RAM.

When I start downloading any game, the amount of RAM used increases to about 650 MB.

After the download is complete, the client doesn't free the used RAM and continues to use more than 600 MB in idle mode. The only way to free up RAM it is to restart the client. I doubt it should work that way.

Is it a memory leak or what? Will it be fixed in future updates?
I have trouble with the sub programs either not starting or crashing I think the former and I have to restart before it works right. Either way it still has troubles A memory leak could be it.