It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have been trying for days to connect ps4 platform in gog galaxy. Every time after asking username, pw and captcha it says "timed out". And believe me I have tried to do that very fast. And slow. Nothing works.
I was fallow the step to fix my psn, but turn out I can't edit the note

I did use the github step and seen to work, only problem that i can't get to psn log in. Even I put a new NPSSO

here mind and news.

Can anyone know what the problem?

Edit: turn out I may crashed the plugin. cause i put two npsso on 63 and 64 "see the 2 pic"

again I really need some help

Edit 2: I did fix it before and now it offline retry. Still not link to psn but at lease it still working for now
Attachments:
gggg.png (8 Kb)
saew.png (10 Kb)
Post edited June 26, 2020 by Johnny_Chhun
Johnny_Chhun: I was fallow the step to fix my psn, but turn out I can't edit the note

I did use the github step and seen to work, only problem that i can't get to psn log in. Even I put a new NPSSO

here mind and news.

Edit: turn out I may crashed the plugin. cause i put two npsso on 63 and 64 "see the 2 pic"

Edit 2: I did fix it before and now it offline retry. Still not link to psn but at lease it still working for now
The only mistake you have done is that you did not put your NPSSO value in "quotes".
The code needs to look like attached image.

I have used the same NPSSO value that you posted an example of for demonstration:
Please get a new NPSSO value and place it on LINE 64 only, in quotes, as shown in the example image.
All other changes you may have done to any other line need to be changed back.

I have updated the instructions on my GitHub page to be more clear.

The Offline Retry issue is because your NPSSO value has expired:
You need to sign in to the Playstation Store again to get a new NPSSO value and replace the value in your plugin.py file with the new value ("in quotes").
Then you need to disconnect your offline PSN integration and connect again.

I address the offline issue at the end of the instructions on my GitHub page.

https://masheleni.github.io/gogpsn/
Attachments:
Post edited June 26, 2020 by Masheleni
Johnny_Chhun: I was fallow the step to fix my psn, but turn out I can't edit the note

here mind and news.

Masheleni: The only mistake you have done is that you did not put your NPSSO value in "quotes".

I have used the same NPSSO value that you posted an example of for demonstration:
Please get a new NPSSO value and place it on LINE 64 only, in quotes, as shown in the example image.

You need to sign in to the Playstation Store again to get a new NPSSO value and replace the value in your plugin.py file with the new value ("in quotes").

After reading the new step and the world "quotes: I got in from psn. god i really stupid since I been coding class. thank for the step and the "qutoes"
BloopersXD: worked!!!!
brenthoop: This worked for me. I actually uninstalled GOG Galaxy, then reinstalled it. I signed in and tried to Connect GOG to PSN first and it failed. So then I followed these steps I was able to find the appropriate folders and files to add the "npsso value" to the PY File. I tried to Connect PSN again and IT WORKED!
funciona, segui los pasos y no hay problemas
brenthoop: This worked for me. I actually uninstalled GOG Galaxy, then reinstalled it. I signed in and tried to Connect GOG to PSN first and it failed. So then I followed these steps I was able to find the appropriate folders and files to add the "npsso value" to the PY File. I tried to Connect PSN again and IT WORKED!
sharkrey01: funciona, segui los pasos y no hay problemas
oh now they fix the problem with linking gog galaxy to psn after the witcher 3 promotion is over now that you have fixed the problem with connecting to psn how about restarting the witcher 3 promotion so all the playstation owners who want a copy of the witcher 3 can get one just like everyone else & maybe gog can claw back some of the good will that was lost from the playstation community
I'm currently unable to connect my PSN account to gog. It was connected prior and now it's not and it just keeps making me do capatchas. Over and over and over again it's mad.
same for me
ynleborg: same for me
Yeah this is NOT solved... its a Pile of Poo... I can login to PS no trouble in 2s but to login via GOG community integration is impossible. And I am not spending 30 mins doing captures for FUN....
This has been an ongoing issue for me for months now, including today after the update.
Masheleni: The only mistake you have done is that you did not put your NPSSO value in "quotes".

Johnny_Chhun: After reading the new step and the world "quotes: I got in from psn. god i really stupid since I been coding class. thank for the step and the "qutoes"
PERFECT! It works! thanks!
I managed to connect my PSN and now they screwed it up again...

I cannot log in now and we should go back to the damn scripts again and again?

How much of a joke GoG can get?
KeenFox: I managed to connect my PSN and now they screwed it up again...

I cannot log in now and we should go back to the damn scripts again and again?

How much of a joke GoG can get?
Just deleted the PSN folder in GOG local appdata and connected fresh. Works like a charm now....
When I type in my password it keeps saying that "A connection to the server could not be established" and it's being going on for an hour now, please help.
Johnny_Chhun: After reading the new step and the world "quotes: I got in from psn. god i really stupid since I been coding class. thank for the step and the "qutoes"
Alejandro_Romero_F: PERFECT! It works! thanks!
Thank you