It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kairili: Hi, I just got The Witcher 3 PS5 Upgrade so i am trying to connect my Playstation Account to GOG, and even after trying both above npsso methods, it is not working on GOG Galaxy. Someone please help? I really prefer to connect the accounts so I can transfer the save date from PS4 to PS5.
I don't think you have to connect the account on Galaxy to enable cross-gen saves, but anyway, have you tried with pressing "Trouble with login?"; I tried yesterday, and after a bunch of errors I was able to log in.

kongkrit: I am having the same problem. If any of you could do it, please kindly assist. Both the sso key and pressing the left arrow button (by mouse click) do not work.

It says: "A connection to the server could not be established. (<<random hex string removed>>)"
It may not work at first, try by closing the tab multiple times, or by clearing the Galaxy's web cache at %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\webcache\
kongkrit: I am having the same problem. If any of you could do it, please kindly assist. Both the sso key and pressing the left arrow button (by mouse click) do not work.

It says: "A connection to the server could not be established. (<<random hex string removed>>)"
pippo-san: It may not work at first, try by closing the tab multiple times, or by clearing the Galaxy's web cache at %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\webcache\
HI. Thanks for your advice. Sadly, I tried but it still doesn't work. Maybe Sony just changed their API again? I tried both the modify python as well as clicking the left arrow after unabling to connect
Post edited December 14, 2022 by kongkrit
pippo-san: It may not work at first, try by closing the tab multiple times, or by clearing the Galaxy's web cache at %ProgramData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\webcache\
kongkrit: HI. Thanks for your advice. Sadly, I tried but it still doesn't work. Maybe Sony just changed their API again? I tried both the modify python as well as clicking the left arrow after unabling to connect
I'm having the same problem, can't link it and none of the solutions work, so I'll just have to wait until I can load my saves
Dragonilo: I'm having the same problem, can't link it and none of the solutions work, so I'll just have to wait until I can load my saves
Note that, at least for Cyberpunk, logging in to the desired platform integration, on Galaxy, is not required: you'll have to connect yourself to a GOG account on your console, you can find the option directly in game, and then you can use the cross-save feature here or on other platforms.

With community integrations you can't access to any game saves, you can only import owned games, game time, friends, and so on...
Why they cant make it work normally someone can make vid how to fix it maybe?
Kabran: Why they cant make it work normally someone can make vid how to fix it maybe?
1) First of all it's not GOG's fault, since all the integrations are community made (Xbox and epic are official), so all the community can contribute making them better and better

2)The main developer of almost all the integrations listed on galaxy disappeared on the net, and because of that they are serving outdated integration from an outdated source

3)It's also Sony side, since they probably block third party connections to their server, we have to find different ways to do so
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

1. Quit GOG Galaxy completely.

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_cookies = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_cookies:" line on line 51

5. Save the file, restart Galaxy

6. Go to the settings and reconnect the PSN plugin
DarkOnigiri: I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials=None):
stored_cookies = {"npsso":"npsso from step 2"}
auth_info = await self._do_auth(stored_cookies)
return auth_info

And worked... I'm using GOG 2.0.51.86 with PlayStation 0.35.
Ty it worked!
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

This worked, thanks!

LowFiber4: This worked, thanks!
Do you paste the entire content of the npsso including the {} brackets or just the or without? Bit of a new here when it comes to editing that kinda stuff.
I finished the game yrs ago on XB1, want to try a NG+ now that I have a PS5. Enjoyed the gam back in the day but would like to keep some of my hard earned grinding loot
TrentonCl: Do you paste the entire content of the npsso including the {} brackets or just the or without? Bit of a new here when it comes to editing that kinda stuff.
I finished the game yrs ago on XB1, want to try a NG+ now that I have a PS5. Enjoyed the gam back in the day but would like to keep some of my hard earned grinding loot
stored_cookies = {"npsso": "ABCD1234"}

Yes, the curly brackets are necessary.

Replace ABCD1234 with your own npsso value!

If simple Notepad messes up your edit somehow, you can use Notepad++ or Microsoft's Visual Studio Code.

I don't know if Gog Galaxy is necessary for cross-progression, when your game on XB1 (if you still have it around!) updates, you need to press LT and follow the instructions for the save to be uploaded to the cloud and then to be retrieved by the PS5.
Post edited December 16, 2022 by LowFiber4
pippo-san: Now, for some reason, the guys at playnite are having the same issue, and they discovered that pressing "Trouble with login?" and then pressing the arrow button (previous page), will allow you to continue with the login, even with two-step autentication.

The long used method of gaining the npsso key is no longer needed, but if you are still having issues you can go with the old one ;)

source: https://github.com/XenorPLxx/playnite-library-psn/issues/5#issuecomment-1268745292
Thank you so much, this worked nicely!
pippo-san: Now, for some reason, the guys at playnite are having the same issue, and they discovered that pressing "Trouble with login?" and then pressing the arrow button (previous page), will allow you to continue with the login, even with two-step autentication.

The long used method of gaining the npsso key is no longer needed, but if you are still having issues you can go with the old one ;)

source: https://github.com/XenorPLxx/playnite-library-psn/issues/5#issuecomment-1268745292
Work!

This worked for me also, but I had to first disconnect from PSN before reconnecting.
The only solution that works is the npsso edit of the plugin file. Even with that, PSN will still disconnect once in a while. Unlike all the other plugins, GOG only adds PSN games to your Playstation-owned games tab. It does not retain trophy information, it does not retain play time information, it does not update games to the recently played tab but it does add them to the "new in library" list, it doesn't recognize PS3 titles streamed or owned either.

Weirdly enough, all of this information is retained by the website "psnrofiles.com" with the exception of play time. So I wanna know what they're doing that GOG isn't. Also, this problem is now regularly happening with Ubisoft Connect.
ln2233: Weirdly enough, all of this information is retained by the website "psnrofiles.com" with the exception of play time. So I wanna know what they're doing that GOG isn't. Also, this problem is now regularly happening with Ubisoft Connect.
GOG isn't actually doing nothing because they don't develop this Integration, and the maintainer isn't updating any of the plugins listed on Galaxy.

There is a pull request about gaining the recently played games on github.

As for the Thropy retrieval is in the works (not by me), just be patient.