It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For me this sadly only results in "plugin has crashed".

(and suddenly after another 2 restarts it started working, though game-time tracking seems to be gone completely again.)
Post edited August 20, 2021 by DeusExMachina.630
DeusExMachina.630: For me this sadly only results in "plugin has crashed".

(and suddenly after another 2 restarts it started working, though game-time tracking seems to be gone completely again.)
From what I can see in the changelog (https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/blob/master/src/version.py - or version.py in the installed plugin folder) these features are no longer available on the PSN API: achievements, friends, friends presence, game times

There appears to be some effort to bring back trophies and game times: https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn/issues/28 - but considering this issue was only opened yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if it'll take a while before these features are re-implemented.
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

1. Quit GOG Galaxy completely.

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_cookies = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_cookies:" line on line 51

5. Save the file, restart Galaxy

6. Go to the settings and reconnect the PSN plugin
Thank you! It's working.
tszcheetah: To use the browser work-around with the current version of the plugin (0.34):

2. In your browser log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor.

4. Replace line 52 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

wncc1701p: awesome thanks very much, now works for me
Thanks! Worked for me after 2 tries as another user said as well

Edit: As others said, it doesn't show my entire PSN library...bummer!
Post edited August 22, 2021 by SideFFect26
For me the issue seems to be fixed without using the workaround as of today, August 28. I guess the plugin got updated?
Same, seems like the PSN plugin is working, however, the trophies and time played are no longer synced. Oh well, at least I see everything (mostly) in the GOG Galaxy library.
Post edited October 29, 2021 by Lord_esoR

The plugin is broken again, and this fix no longer works for me.

Cid_Lodbroc: The plugin is broken again, and this fix no longer works for me.
Hello, same problem for me :( (I'm on windows11 fr). The PSN plugin is working, but the trophies and time played are no longer synced. Help! Thanks you

I was able to get it working with a similar fix as above.

2. In the Microsoft Edge browser (Chrome wasn't working for me), log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor. (VS Code or notepad++ would be my recommendation)

4. Replace line 71 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_npsso = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from the Edge browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_npsso:" line on line 70

paladin677: I was able to get it working with a similar fix as above.

2. In the Microsoft Edge browser (Chrome wasn't working for me), log in at store.playstation.com, then go to https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie and copy the npsso value.

3. Open C:\Users\<username\AppData\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_<guid>\plugin.py in a text editor. (VS Code or notepad++ would be my recommendation)

4. Replace line 71 ("return NextStep("web_session", AUTH_PARAMS)" with the following line (make sure to get the indentation correct: there's 12 spaces in front of the line):

stored_npsso = {"npsso": "<paste npsso value from the Edge browser here>"}

This line follows the "if not stored_npsso:" line on line 70

Which version is that??
No variables are named anything with "npsso" on 0.35 and tszcheetah wrote about 0.34 which seems to be the same, with "cookies" replacing "npsso".
Can confirm the way tszcheetah described it works for me
Post edited July 07, 2022 by Jachster
Yep, the plugin is broken again.
Neither of the posted fixes worked for me and I did everything to the letter.
high rated

I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials=None):
stored_cookies = {"npsso":"npsso from step 2"}
auth_info = await self._do_auth(stored_cookies)
return auth_info

And worked... I'm using GOG 2.0.51.86 with PlayStation 0.35.
Attachments:

DarkOnigiri: I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
return auth_info

Can confirm it's working. It fixed my problem with "Connection lost" status at login page. Game I've played recently showed up, nevertheless it doesn't seem to sync achievements.
Post edited July 10, 2022 by HUBI_SZUBI
DarkOnigiri: I followed this, changing a little the step 4:
return auth_info

HUBI_SZUBI: Can confirm it's working. It fixed my problem with "Connection lost" status at login page. Game I've played recently showed up, nevertheless it doesn't seem to sync achievements.
do you mean that you have the "Recent played by me" section updated with the games that you have played on PSN? if so, how do you do it? that is not working in my case