It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Krautkopf666: Hello,

my plugin started working. It's importat to use the same tab in your browser witch you used for the psn log-in.
FPlusGames: found a solution, use Edge browser.

1. Follow the guide, signin and use the same tab once logged in to go to the https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
2. copy the code, DON'T CLOSE THE BROWSER
3. Do the reset of the steps and validate the login in GOG Galaxy
4.Now it should be working, go to PlayStation Tab, search Witcher and click on it
5.On witcher 3 page you should be able to claim the copy.
6. closer web browser
Thanks man, this worked. It seems you have to use edge browser and not chrome for the workaround.
it worked now. offline changed to connected after retry 547....it seems it was a psn server connection problem. i used the None=NPSSO submethod, not deleting the whole line after stored_NPSSO=

i used firefox for this magic and i had a tab for PSN Login and a TAB to see the NPSSO token.
Post edited June 22, 2020 by theblackfrog
Well since today's the last day of the promotion, I decided to come back and see if this has been fixed.

It has not, which in inexcusable. Chalking up my brief time with gog as wasted time & uninstalling.
Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- close GOG Galaxy if it's running at the moment

.... posted 16 Jun ...
Works great! Thanks @Bustacap
After 3 uninstalls and re installs it finally worked. I didn't have to do the fix but i did download gog from Edge which was the only thing i changed so i guess that did it. Best of luck to you all.
ScoobertoDooberto: After 3 uninstalls and re installs it finally worked. I didn't have to do the fix but i did download gog from Edge which was the only thing i changed so i guess that did it. Best of luck to you all.
i dont think thats what made the difference. the psn plugin itself *should* work fine without any edits, in practice it only works some of the time when theres not a lot of people trying to login to psn because gog galaxys internal browser is outdated
(thats the gist of it anyway, theres more to it than that)
I got the game 3 minutes before the offer was over, so thanks to everyone who recommended to try Windows 7. It worked!
thanks for nothing. too bad that gog started to suck this bad with the new version
I got support to finally reply to me and the only thing they suggested was to search for the game or click the banner.(as I was able to get the workaround to work but not to download the game) I replied that none of these suggestions works and now, as I wait for their reply, the offer is gone so I am sure whether, as a gesture of goodwill, they will allow me to download it... Really not a great way to get people to switch to GOG 2.0
Oh hey look, they fixed it....

....right after the promotion period ended.

Poorly done.
Stil now working for me yet....
still an issue for me as well. bit frustrating as I am now without a PS4, so can't play that version, nor prove I had it (two copies, basic game and digital versions of both DLC's, then had to buy a digital one after my disk gave out) to get the promo.

more annoyed as I also wanted to link up accounts, etc. i can handle not having W3 for now, though given I've picked it up twice, a free PC copy would have been swell.
This github gogpsn solution is not working anymore

Fresh installed GOG for the first time on my computer tried to connect PSN
and once I hit connect I got this error message in the new window instead of the psn login page ( Check the pictures )

I tried "masheleni.github.io gogpsn " solution and I always get offline Retry message.
and yes I was so fast

P.S. step 9 Go to line 64 in plugin.py. is invalid now because it's on line 69.
I think sony changed their API behavior, we need someone to rewrite the psn plugin.
Attachments:
Post edited July 15, 2021 by alfuraiji
alfuraiji: This github gogpsn solution is not working anymore

and once I hit connect I got this error message in the new window instead of the psn login page ( Check the pictures )

I tried "masheleni.github.io gogpsn " solution and I always get offline Retry message.
and yes I was so fast

I think sony changed their API behavior, we need someone to rewrite the psn plugin.
I think you're right.

After multiple failed attmeps I started refresing the "https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie" page just to see how long I had until the token invalidated.
The page only updated to "Invalid login" after trying to connect with the gog plugin.

Seems like the plugin iteself needs updating.
alfuraiji: This github gogpsn solution is not working anymore

and yes I was so fast

ChronoChaz: I think you're right.

After multiple failed attmeps I started refresing the "https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie" page just to see how long I had until the token invalidated.
The page only updated to "Invalid login" after trying to connect with the gog plugin.

Seems like the plugin iteself needs updating.
Tried here too, was working yesterday, i fresh install GOG 2.0 and cant connect to PSN even with this trick