It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64 and change it from:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

to:
stored_npsso = "Copied value of npsso"
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
It keeps showing me "Offline retry" any suggestions?
Solution works, thanks !
DankAngel1664: It keeps showing me "Offline retry" any suggestions?
Works only if two-stage verification is off
Sorcery! Thank you.

Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

to:
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
solution worked! man, Thx a lot!!
It worked, thanks a lot !
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Older_Player
piotrcrenciou: Works only if two-stage verification is off
still not working
earthnuggets: Same issue, but I can't do the fix people keep quoting because even Sony's login page keeps giving me an error message: "A connection to the server could not be established.
(18.bdfa3b17.1592371864.2f4f25bf)"
i assume youre getting the error when logging in on a browser? try using another one like internet explorer/edge
VentusNX: still not working
can you both show me what line 64 looks like in the plugin.py after you made the changes in the guide? when posting here blank out the actual npsso value with xxx
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Bustacap
On the playstation account I have bought the goty version of the game after adding it to GOG is the basic version without additions
I have tried the method, but when I click on the URL that Bustacap suggested.

I just get this code "error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":" [link that I cannot post on this post], etc, etc.

Not sure that's what you're meant to copy and paste that into the plugin.py file

Help please!?

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
You, my good sir, are an absolute hero!
I came across this problem earlier today, figured I'd google it ('cause internet knows best) and over the past day I see you have helped tons of people with this already, and now I'm lucky to be one of them as well!

To anyone trying this and running into problems, as mentioned by several people before, make sure you delete everything on the line after the copied npsso string (i.e. delete the "if stored_credentials else None" part).

Also, make sure you log in to the playstation store site, not the playstation network site: I tried that first, and then the link provided by Bustacap doesn't work. Honestly though, that's entirely on me for not actually following the instructions and assuming those two sites would be the same... ;)
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Timmoz
it worked, thanks
Terecclesia: I have tried the method, but when I click on the URL that Bustacap suggested.

I just get this code "error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid login","error_code":20,"docs":" [link that I cannot post on this post], etc, etc.

Not sure that's what you're meant to copy and paste that into the plugin.py file

Help please!?
try logging out and back in. also keep the tab with the playstation store open and see if it makes a difference
For those who still have issues like "Plugin crashed" or "Offline retry" do this :

- In addition to totally REPLACING the line 64, delete lines 65 and 66
- Python is indent-sensitive, it means the script interpreter uses the vertical alignment to know if blocks of code are within certain statements/conditionals/loops or others. To make sure that the script is correctly interpreted you need to make sure that the line 64 you have just replaced starts with the "s" of stored_npsso right under the "c" of async which is in line 63. Actually it, the line 64 has to start after 8 blank SPACES (do not use tabs).

In the end it should look like the image attached.

Cheers!
Attachments:
Terecclesia: I have tried the method, but when I click on the URL that Bustacap suggested.

Help please!?
Bustacap: try logging out and back in. also keep the tab with the playstation store open and see if it makes a difference
Sorry mate, just tried, I get the same error message again.

Edit: You sirs and madams are absolute legends. I have followed your instructions and successfully connected PSN with GOG galaxy. Thank you, thank you and thank you.

Shout out to Bustacap for getting back so quickly as well, absolute leg!
Post edited June 17, 2020 by Terecclesia