It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bustacap: workaround until they fix it:

- after the login open this link: https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie
Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter
%LocalAppData%\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

- go to line 64 and change it from:
stored_npsso = stored_credentials.get("npsso") if stored_credentials else None

to:
stored_npsso = "Copied value of npsso"
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)
(the quotation marks " " are important!)

- restart GOG Galaxy
- try connecting with PSN again
kdwryan: Offline Retry :< how to do it
Log out of the Playstation store and log back in. Check the https://ca.account.sony.com/api/v1/ssocookie for the new npsso value and follow the rest of the steps in the original post.

Copy content of "npsso"

- open windows explorer and enter the following into the address bar at the top and press enter

- open the psn_{random number} folder and edit the plugin.py file with your favourite text editor

to:
("copied value of npsso" should be a 64 character long text consisting of numbers, lower case letters and upper case letters)

- restart GOG Galaxy
Man you're a god
TheRealTonyStank: I'm probably missing something here, but I've done Bustacap's method and it worked, the only issue is that I can't figure out how to claim the GOG Version. There's no banner or notification. Just my synced PS4 Complete edition, along with other ps4 games. Why can't I claim it?
Same boat. Tried reloading, relogging, etc. Had a banner before without any clickable option. Now even that's gone.
PS4 both versions (base + GOTY) synced yet no option to claim.

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Just dropping a message to say thank you!!
Ahhh
Post edited June 17, 2020 by SabreWulf72

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Thanks, come to Brazil
Says PSN is offline I dont know how you people git to work.
Here's what worked for me : ( From Reddit)
1. Log in PSN through the browser
2.After login click the link: 4.Edit file %AppData%\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_RANDOM_KEY\plugin.py
5.changed values on Line 63 and 64. Here is my sample code

​async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials="long string of characters you get from web link

"):

stored_npsso = "long string of characters you get from web link" if stored_credentials else None

6. Save and restart gog and reconnect
iamdip32: Here's what worked for me : ( From Reddit)
1. Log in PSN through the browser
2.After login click the link:
iamdip32: 4.Edit file %AppData%\Local\GOG.com\Galaxy\plugins\installed\psn_RANDOM_KEY\plugin.py
5.changed values on Line 63 and 64. Here is my sample code

​async def authenticate(self, stored_credentials="long string of characters you get from web link

"):

stored_npsso = "long string of characters you get from web link" if stored_credentials else None

6. Save and restart gog and reconnect
Ill try again

Copy content of "npsso"

to:

- restart GOG Galaxy
Ryanjp89: Finally got it working this way. I had to logout of PS4 website then login again before it worked.
Doesn't work for me. Followed steps carefully. Just says server timed out. Dont know what to do now.

Sony site has timed out now.
@SabreWulf72. That's unfortunate man , worked for me in the first try. Hopefully you didn't forget the " " with characters . GOG should really fix this soon. Best of luck.
iamdip32: @SabreWulf72. That's unfortunate man , worked for me in the first try. Hopefully you didn't forget the " " with characters . GOG should really fix this soon. Best of luck.
Yeah i remembered everything.

Oh well

How do i email GOG? Is there someone I can contact?
i try but don't works nothing...
iamdip32: @SabreWulf72. That's unfortunate man , worked for me in the first try. Hopefully you didn't forget the " " with characters . GOG should really fix this soon. Best of luck.
SabreWulf72: Yeah i remembered everything.

Oh well

How do i email GOG? Is there someone I can contact?
I think there's a GitHub page in the galaxy to report issues like this. But they are already aware of the issue , it's a widespread problem and a guy working for GOG already has supposedly made the team aware of it from what he commented on the GOG subreddit. Btw was your galaxy closed when you applied those steps ? I completely closed mine before applying those steps. Not sure if it's even worth mentioning but ehh.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by iamdip32